Perfect for drawing curtains by cord in standard straight windows as well as all shape bay windows, including bays with 90-degree bends.
The track is easy to bend by hand at home without the need for a bending tool. Please note, corded tracks are suitable for forward bending (towards you) only and can not be reverse bent (away from you). When bending we recommend a minimum radius of 15cm (5 7/8”).
If you would like to reverse bend (bring your curtains back onto the returning walls in your room) then ‘Click Here’ to see the uncorded version of this track.
A corded bendable track – complete and ready to fit
The Superglide is supplied complete and ready to fit with all necessary quantities of brackets and gliders for your chosen length. The pulley housing end stops, control cord, child safety cord tensioners, overlap arm, standard fixing screws, wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are included with every track.
The supplied roller gliders allow for an easy, smooth and quiet glide when pulling your curtains as they slide across the channel in the track on rollers which provides less friction and resistance than standard slider gliders.
The brackets are universal fixing which allows you to fit the curtain track to either the wall or the ceiling.
The supplied overlap arm allows your curtains to slightly cross over in the centre when closed to help eliminate any gaps to reduce sunlight.
Strong and sturdy, the Rolls Superglide corded curtain tracks are suitable for hanging medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 10kg (total curtain weight).
Easy to operate curtains by cord
The Rolls Superglide corded track allows you to open and close a pair of curtains via a control cord to save pulling your curtain fabric by hand, which can leave marks over time. A corded track is also a great solution for hanging curtains in tall windows, where pulling by hand can be troublesome and can often damage the track if the curtains are pulled from the wrong height and angle.
Tracks from 125cm (49 1/4") and up to and including 275cm (108 1/4") are supplied in 1 piece, with 1 looped control cord operating your curtains which is housed on the right-hand side of the track. The side of the cord can be altered to the left-hand side at home if required.
Track lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a joiner and a control cord at each end of the track, with each control cord operating its own curtain.
All control cords have a total length of 100cm (39 3/8") and each cord includes a cord retainer for child safety. The length of the control cord can be shortened at home if required.
Tracks can be easily cut down to length at home for a perfect fit using a fine tooth saw. If your track is supplied in 2 halves then cut equal amounts off both ends to keep the join in the centre of your window.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for supplied quantities of gliders, brackets and further info.
- Hand bendable at home for all angle bay windows – forward bend only (not suitable for reverse bending).
- Cord operated curtain track.
- Complete with all necessary gliders, universal brackets for wall or ceiling fixing, end stop pulley housing, control cord, child safety cord retainers, overlap arm, fixing screws, wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to and including 500cm (196 13/16").
- Tracks can be cut down to length at home using a fine tooth saw.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 10kg.
- Extra brackets, gliders and an uncorded version of this track is available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.