Rolls Woodline 35mm Wooden Curtain Poles
- 35mm diameter poles set for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Includes all curtain rings, brackets, finials, fixings and instructions
- Pole sets are available in 6 colour finishes
The Rolls Woodline curtain pole has a plain ball finial that can be used for modern or traditional curtains. The pole and components are made from wood grown in managed and sustained forests and includes all curtain rings, cup brackets, finials, fixings and fitting instructions.
- All curtain pole lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete curtain pole set includes pole, rings, finials, cup brackets and fittings.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above are supplied in 2 halves and include a joining screw and extra bracket.
- Poles can be easily trimmed to size at home using a fine tooth saw.
- Ideal for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Wall fix only.
- A 28mm diameter Woodline pole is available for lighter weight curtains (see ‘related items’ below).
- Extra curtain rings are available (see ‘related items’ below).
- Matching holdbacks are available (see ‘related items’ below).
- Recess brackets are available (see ‘related items’ below).
- Select pole length and see 'Specification' tab for detailed measurements.
|Rolls Woodline Fitting Instructions (pdf)||249.1 KB||Download|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.