Suitable for supporting super heavy weight curtains for stages, very heavy contract and domestic use with a weight limit of up to 70kg. The Silent Gliss system 6370 is a cord operated (not hand drawn) aluminium curtain track with a low profile for discreet fitting.
This Silent Gliss celing fix System 6370 has twin channels (one channel for gliders pulling from the left and another for the gliders pulling from the right), this means your curtains can overlap to eliminate gaps without the need for an overlap arm.
The curtain track has the same profile on the back as it does on the front so it can also be used as a room divider.
Silent Gliss track supplied complete and ready to fit
The track has a satin silver colour finish and includes heavy-duty pulley devices with grey pulley housing (ends of track), white cord and white safety cord retainers.
When fitting, the track screws directly into the ceiling through the track profile with fixing holes spaced every 50cm (19 11/16")
1 x heavy duty roller glider is supplied for every 10cm (3 15/16") of track length. These roller gliders are designed for super heavy weight curtains and provide a nice smooth and easy glide when operating the curtains.
Please note - fixing screws and wall plugs are not included. We recommend acquiring the correct screws and plugs for the surface that you are fixing to.
Made to measure heavy duty curtain track
The curtain track is made to your exact specified length and fitting requirements and is available in extra long lengths of up to 1500cm.
The intermediate pulley enables you to operate each curtain independently with a pulley and control cord located at each end of the curtain track.
This gives more control to operate each curtain independently, either for the stage, room divider or for better light control and is recommended when hanging curtains pushing the upper weight limits.
If your curtains are different widths, the meeting point can be offset from the centre of the track. This can be specified as part of the buying process and includes the intimidate pulley.
Please note – the System 6370 cannot be cut down to length at home so please double check your measurements are correct.
- See the ‘Specification’ tab for bracket and profile measurements.
- Industrial strength aluminium curtain track – includes pre-drilled ceiling fixing holes spaced at 50cm (19 11/16") intervals, heavy duty roller gliders, white cord, child safety cord retainer and pulleys / housing.
- Made to your exact required length and fitting specifications.
- Cord operated (not hand drawn) and suitable for stage, sports halls, conference rooms – maximum curtain weight limit of 70kg.
- Twin channels allow curtains to slightly overlap to eliminate gaps when closed.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 1500cm.
- Cannot be hand bent at home.
- Cannot be cut to length at home.
- Extra gliders are available to purchase separately – see the ‘related items’ below.