Designed to perfectly coordinate with the 28mm (1 1/8") diameter Poles Apart collection of brackets, curtain rings, finials and window accessories, the Speedy Pole Only is available in the 4 colours of satin silver, antique brass, chrome and polished graphite to coordinate with the rest of the collection.
The poles are supplied in 1 piece allowing 2 to be joined together to achieve longer lengths, internal curtain pole joiners are sold separately and we recommend also purchasing an extra bracket for centre support. Lengths available are 125cm (49 1/4"), 150cm (59 1/16") and 200cm (78 3/4").
Pole joiners, finials, curtain rings, brackets, corner joints and curtain holdbacks are available to purchase separately, allowing you to build your own unique curtain pole to best suit the requirements of your windows.
- Poles are supplied in 1 piece.
- 2 poles can be joined together to make longer lengths.
- Pole joiners, curtain rings, brackets, finials and accessories are sold separately (see the ‘related items’).
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole – suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains.
- Can be trimmed down to length at home using a fine tooth saw.
Please Note – we do not recommend mixing this product with accessories from other brands or ranges as tolerances and sizes are unlikely to be compatible.
How to build a curtain pole –
1. Choose the colour and length of your pole, remember all poles are supplied in 1 piece - joining 2 poles with the joining piece (sold separately) will achieve longer lengths. Joining 2 poles will also require an extra bracket for support.
2. Choose your brackets – there are 4 types to choose from in the ‘related items’ below –
- Extendable Brackets – these are standard wall/face fixing and extendable, allowing you to alter the projection of your pole from the wall to best suit your style of curtains and avoid window obstacles.
- Extendable IDC Brackets – Deluxe extendable wall/face brackets – a stylish version of the above bracket.
- Extendable Passing Brackets – When used in conjunction with the Speedy Passing Rings, your curtains will glide over these supports unhindered, these are ideal for bay windows and are supplied in our Speedy Bay Pole Kits.
- Recess Brackets – For fitting a pole in a gap between 2 walls or in a window recess.
3. Choose your finials – Our beautiful collection of Speedy finials are sold in pairs (see the ‘related items’.
4. Choose curtain rings if required – there are 2 types to choose from -
- Curtain Rings – Standard metal curtain rings for straight poles, these include nylon lining for a quiet glide. Sold in packs of 8, you will need 1 curtain ring for every 10cms (3 15/16") of pole length.
- Passing Rings – When used with the Speedy Passing Bracket they will allow your curtains to glide over the supports unhindered.
5. Other accessories include – Corner joints which fit between 2 poles with an adjustable angle allowing you to fit a pole inside a bay window. Matching curtain holdbacks are also available.
Please note - an additional delivery charge may apply for customers who purchase Speedy branded products and live in -
Non Mainland UK (Islands), Southern & Northern Ireland and Scotland.
We will be in touch shortly after you place your order should an additional charge apply to you. You are welcome to cancel your order if this extra charge is unacceptable.