Eyelet curtains are a very contemporary window treatment, so a suitably modern curtain pole will be required to show them to their best advantage. The stunning shattered glass effect of the Speedy Crash curtain pole will give a minimalist impression while also adding glamour to your decor, making it the perfect choice.
The metal eyelet curtain pole is supplied as a complete set complete with everything you need for hanging eyelet curtains. It is supplied without curtain rings as they are not required. The pole has a 28mm (1 1/4") diameter with is ideal for eyelet curtains which usually have an internal eyelet diameter of 40mm (1 9/16"), allowing your curtains to operate without snagging on the pole. We have a one of the largest collections of eyelet curtain poles so please browse the entire range here
Supplied as a complete kit, the Speedy Crash includes metal wall/face fix extendable brackets which allow you to adjust the projection of the pole from the wall to cater for the ‘S’ shape wave heading in the curtains. Eyelets can bunch up between the back of the pole and the wall if the curtain pole is too close to the wall. All standard fixings and colour coordinating screws are supplied with easy to follow fitting instructions.
Available in 5 lengths of up to 400cm (157 1/2"), lengths of 250cm (98 7/16") and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden internal pole joiner and an extra extendable bracket for centre support. All lengths can be trimmed down at home for a perfect fit using a fine tooth saw.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Stated lengths exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete curtain pole kit for hanging eyelet curtains includes the pole, wall fix extendable brackets, finials, fixings, screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- 28mm (1 1/4") diameter pole to fit standard eyelets with a 40mm (1 9/16") internal diameter which are usually supplied with eyelet curtains.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Easy to cut down to size with a fine tooth saw.
- Lengths of 250cm (98 7/16”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with an internal joiner and centre bracket.
- Extra extendable brackets, coordinating recess brackets and stylish IDC extendable brackets are available – see the ‘related items’.
- A Crash curtain pole with curtain rings is available for hanging normal curtains with hooks and Crash bay window curtain poles are available – see the ‘related items’.
We also Sell Eyelet Curtains - custom made
Eyelet curtains are very popular and can often be seen on interior design shows as the favoured heading for curtains. Their minimal and contemporary appearance delivers a simple yet dramatic impact to your interior design scheme. If you've made up your mind that this style of curtain is for you please remember we have a huge range of over 80 fabrics that can be custom made to your exact requirements. Please pop over to our section on made to measure eyelet curtains here for more details
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.