The Speedy Double Corner Joint is sold individually and is available in 3 colours of satin silver, antique brass and chrome to coordinate with the Speedy 3 sided bay window curtain poles.
The double corner joint consists of 2 hinges with a small piece of pole between both hinges. This design reduces the angle allowing a curtain to glide around corners much easier than a standard corner joint. The Speedy double corner joints connect 2 poles together and allow them to adjust to different angles for fitting poles into bay windows. Corner joints will allow angles from straight (180 degrees) to right angles (90 degrees).
- Double corner joints for creating a bay window curtain pole.
- Double joints allow for a better curtain glide around corners.
- Corner joint is supplied individually.
- Angles are adjustable by hand.
- Coordinates with Speedy 28mm (1 1/4") diameter poles.
- Mixing products from other ranges is unadvisable as the colours may not quite match or the components may be incompatible.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.