Part of our best-selling collection, the Speedy Nikola is now available with simple and stylish Stud finials for a minimalist design for hanging medium to heavy weight Eyelet and Tab Top curtains of up to 8kg.
Perfect for eyelet curtains
The eyelets supplied with eyelet curtains usually have an internal diameter of around 35mm (1 3/8") plus, so a curtain pole with a diameter of 28mm (1 1/8") is perfect as it allows sufficient clearance to easily pull your curtains without them juddering across the pole.
Please note – if the diameter of your eyelets is under 35mm (1 3/8"), ‘Click Here’ to view our collection of 19mm (3/4") curtain poles.
Includes wall fixing extendable brackets
Eyelet curtains create a nice uniform ‘S’ shape wave when hung on a curtain pole so ample distance is required between the wall and back of the pole to cater for this bunching fabric.
The supplied brackets fix to the wall and allow you to increase or reduce the distance of your pole from the wall to cater for this style of curtain heading. These brackets also allow you to hang your curtains past potential window obstacles like window handles, the projection can be extended from 95mm (3 3/4") to 130mm (5 1/8”) (from wall to centre of pole measurement).
All standard colour coordinating fixing screws, wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are included.
Curtain pole lengths
Poles are available in multiple lengths from 125cm (49 1/4") up to 400cm (157 1/2") maximum size. Pole lengths of 250cm (98 7/16") and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and extra bracket for centre support.
Poles can be easily cut your exact required length at home using a junior hacksaw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Good quality, fantastic value for money and fast delivery.
- Includes all wall fixing extendable brackets, finials, standard colour coordinating fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole - ideal for eyelet curtains.
- Suitable for hanging medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Available in lengths of up to 400cm (157 1/2") for furnishing large windows and patio doors.
- Pole lengths of 250cm (98 7/16") and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden internal pole joiner and extra bracket.
- Poles can be trimmed down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Coordinating holdbacks, standard, upgradable IDC and recess brackets and transparent curtain draw rods are available to coordinate with your curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
Please note - an additional delivery charge may apply for customers who purchase Speedy branded products and live in -
Non Mainland UK (Islands), Southern & Northern Ireland and Scotland.
We will be in touch shortly after you place your order should an additional charge apply to you. You are welcome to cancel your order if this extra charge is unacceptable.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 4 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.