The Swish Design Studio 28mm diameter metal curtain pole is available in various lengths which are all supplied in 1 piece. Each length includes two Swish Wall Fix brackets and standard collars on each end of the pole which the finials from the range screw directly into. The pole can be trimmed down to your required length easily at home with a junior hacksaw, simply remove the collars at the end of the pole by loosening the tiny grub screw with the allen key supplied. Please click here for more products from Swish
A versatile curtain pole system which allows you to purchase all curtain rings, finials, extra or alternative brackets and accessories separately (see the related items), enabling you to customise your curtain pole to your own style, as well as best suit the requirements of your window.
The strong metal pole has a 28mm (1 1/8") diameter, is available in lengths of 120cm (47 1/4"), 150cm (59 1/16"), 180cm (70 7/8") and 240cm (94 1/2") in 4 classic colours of satin steel, antique brass, chrome and graphite.
2 poles can be joined together to achieve longer lengths of up to 480cm (189") with an Internal Curtain Pole Joiner for 28mm Poles – see ‘related items’. Please note – use one of the brackets supplied to support the join.
• Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
• All pole lengths are supplied in 1 piece, join 2 together for longer lengths of up to 480cm (189") – a Swish Internal Pole Joiner would be required – see the ‘related items’.
• Each pole length is supplied with 2 x Swish 28mm Wall Fix Extendable Brackets.
• Standard Swish collars are supplied which the Design Studio collection of finials screw directly into – see the ‘related items’.
• Poles can be cut down at home if required with a fine tooth saw.
• Strong 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole, suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
How to purchase for a standard 28mm (1 1/8") Curtain Pole
1. Poles - choose your colour and purchase the necessary amounts of poles to achieve your desired length (28mm pole joiners are available in the ‘related items’).2 x Swish Wall Fix brackets are supplied with every length of pole.
2. Brackets – choose extra or alternative brackets to suit the requirement of your window. See the ‘related items’.
• Wall Fix Extendable Brackets – stylish wall / face fix brackets which are the same as supplied with this pole (these can be used in conjunction with the passing brackets below).
• Wall Fix Extendable Passing Brackets – when used in conjunction with the Swish Passing Rings, the brackets will allow your curtains to glide past these supports.
• Top Fix Extendable Brackets – for use when you wish to top or ceiling fix your curtain pole (these can be used in conjunction with the passing brackets below).
• Top Fix Extendable Passing Brackets – for top or ceiling fixing your pole and when used in conjunction with the Swish Passing Rings, the brackets will allow your curtains to glide past these supports.
• Recess Brackets – Purchase these for fitting your pole in a gap between 2 walls or a recess.
3. Curtain Rings – standard or passing rings are available if required, supplied in packs of 4. We recommend 1 ring for every 10cm (3 15/16") of pole length. See the ‘related items’.
• Standard Curtain Rings – a standard metal curtain ring with an internal nylon lining for a smooth glide, curtain hooks fit into a shaped wire loop.
• Luxury Curtain Rings – a deluxe alternative to the above, the metal rings are thicker and ‘chunkier’, with nylon lining for a smooth glide. It also has a strong and stylish welded metal eyelet at the base of the ring for the curtain hooks.
• Please note – purchase these rings if you’re using them in conjunction with the Lined Passing Rings as they are the same size.
• Lined Passing Rings – when used in conjunction with the Swish Passing Brackets, these rings will allow your curtains to glide unhindered past the supports. They have strong welded eyelets and an internal nylon lining for a smooth, quiet glide.
4. Choose your Finials – a beautiful collection from contemporary to classic is available. The finials simply screw into the collars supplied with the curtain poles. See the ‘related items’.
Extra accessories are available including corner joints for bay windows, deluxe collars (which fit the finials on the end of the pole), eyelet stops to stabilise the ends of eyelet curtains and coordinating curtain holdbacks. See the ‘related items’.
Please note – we do not recommend using this product with accessories from other brands or ranges as we cannot guarantee they will fit.
More Swish Products