Suitable for ceiling (top) fixing. By popular demand we have included the correct amount of top fix standard and top fix passing brackets to the Swish Design Studio 3 Sided 28mm (1 1/8") diameter bay window curtain pole. The curtain pole is suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg and is suitable for both 'right angle' or 'splay' shape bays.
The Poles and components are beautifully made, easy to fit and allow your curtains to pull from the sides to the centre of your bay window.
Supplied as a complete kit, the bay pole has a total length of 300cm (118 1/8”) and includes the following components -
- 4 x 75cm (29 1/2") Poles.
- 1 x Internal Pole Joiner.
- 3 x Extendable Brackets (top fix).
- 4 x Extendable Passing Brackets (top fix).
- 4 x Luxury Curtain Rings.
- 26 x Passing Rings.
- 2 x Curved Corner Pieces.
- 2 x Standard Collars.
Please note - if this is too small for your bay, a larger 500cm (196 13/16") length version of this bay pole available - see the 'related items' below.
Poles can be cut to size at home. Remove the finial collars with the allen key provided and trim the pole down to your required length using a junior hacksaw.
Add finials to complete the look. Decorative ends for the curtain pole are available to purchase separately which simply screw directly into the collars at each end of the pole - (see the 'related items'). Alternative design collars are also available.
The brackets supplied are ceiling fix. Extra strong and extendable allowing you to adjust the height of the pole to suit. The bracket screws directly into the ceiling with the supplied rawl plugs and colour coordinating fixing screws.
Please note - due to the bracket projection, the top of your curtain will hang a minimum of 10cm (3 15/16") from the ceiling.
A wall fixing version of this curtain pole is available - 'see the 'related items' below.
Curtains operate from sides to centre windows. Curtains attach to the passing rings which glide over the passing support brackets market in green on the product diagram. These brackets are support aids only so the standard brackets marked in red secure the pole and prevent passing rings travelling any further.
Please note - to ensure this bay pole functions correctly, make sure the top of the curtain sits below the bottom of the curtain rings, i.e. your curtain hooks should be located in the top pocket of the curtain heading tape.
All curtain rings supplied are nylon lined. This allows for a smooth and silent glide when opening and closing your curtains.
Curved corner pieces allow an easier curtain glide around corners. Suitable for creating angles from straight to 90 degrees, this multi hinge system shapes itself to meet the angles of your bay beautifully - no need for bending to shape and it gives your curtains a much smoother transition around the corners than the standard single or double hinged corner joints (supplied with alternative bay poles).
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- 300cm (118 1/8”) total length, 28mm (1 1/8") diameter poles.
- Choose from an exciting collection of finials to complete the look - see the 'related items'.
- Free & Fast Delivery.
- Allows curtains to pull from the sides to centre windows.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Poles can be cut to length using a fine tooth saw.
- Clever and easy to fit multi hinge corner pieces create a smooth, gradual curve for all angles including 90 degrees.
- Ceiling fix brackets with an adjustable projection.
- A larger 500cm (196 13/16") length version of this curtain pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- A wall fix version of this bay pole is also available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra brackets, curtain rings and finial collars are available - see the 'related items'.
- Coordinating Swish curtain holdbacks are available to complete the look - see the 'related items'.
- A Bend Bay Kit is available for returning your curtain pole back into the room - see the 'related items'.
Please note - eyelet curtains and tab top curtains are unsuitable for this system as it requires your curtains to hang on the passing rings to work properly.
More Swish Products Here
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.