Swish Design Studio 3 Sided 28mm Bay Window Curtain Pole - 300cm (Wall Fix)
- Swish Design Studio 28mm (1 1/8") diameter curtain pole kit for a 3 sided bay window.
- Allows curtains to glide from the sides to the centre using passing rings and brackets.
- Easy to fit curved corner pieces allow the curtain to pass around the corners.
Part of the Swish Design Studio 28mm (1 1/8") diameter collection, the 3 Sided Bay Pole is beautifully made, easy to fit and works like a dream with both 'splayed' and 'right angle' shape bays, allowing your curtains to pull from the sides to your centre windows.
Supplied as a complete kit, the bay pole has a total length of 300cm (118 1/8”) and includes the following components -
- 4 x 75cm (29 1/2") Poles.
- 1 x Internal Pole Joiner.
- 3 x Extendable Brackets (wall fix).
- 4 x Extendable Passing Brackets (wall fix).
- 4 x Luxury Curtain Rings.
- 26 x Passing Rings.
- 2 x Curved Corner Pieces.
- 2 x Standard Collars.
Please note - If this is too small for your bay, a 500cm (196 14/16") version of this curtain pole is available - 'see the 'related items' below.
Pole lengths can be trimmed down at home. Cutting the pole down to fit your bay couldn’t be easier, firstly remove the finial collars (located on the ends of the poles) with the allen key provided and trim the pole with a fine tooth saw.
Choose your finials to complete the look. These are the decorative ends of the curtain pole which are available in a wide range of contemporary and traditional designs (see the ‘related’ items). The Design Studio finials screw directly into the collars at each end of the curtain pole. Different style collars can also be purchased separately.
The brackets supplied are wall fix only. Extra strong, extendable and easy to fit, allowing you to fix your pole past protruding window furniture and screw directly into the wall with supplied rawl plugs and colour coordinating fixing screws.
A ceiling fixing version of this bay pole is available - 'see the 'related items' below.
Curtains glide from the sides to centre windows. Suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg, the passing rings glide over the passing brackets which are marked in green on the product diagram. Passing brackets are support aids only so the standard brackets which are marked in red secure the pole in place and prevent the curtain travelling any further.
Please note - to ensure this bay pole functions correctly, make sure the top of the curtain sits below the bottom of the curtain rings, i.e. your curtain hooks should be located in the top pockets of the curtain heading tape.
All supplied curtain rings (passing and standard) have a nylon lining in the inside edge which allows for a much smoother and quieter glide when opening and closing your curtains.
The curved metal corner pieces. Creating a gradual curve for all angles including 90 degrees, the flexible system is a multi hinge device which shapes itself to meet the angles of your bay - no need for bending to shape over your knee and the design allows the curtain to pass around the corners eaiser than the standard single and double hinged corner joints (that are supplied with other bay pole sets).
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- 300cm (118 1/8”) total length, 28mm (1 1/8") diameter poles.
- Choose from an exciting collection of finials to complete the look - see the 'related items'.
- Free & Fast Delivery.
- Allows curtains to pull from the sides to centre windows.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Poles can be cut to length using a fine tooth saw.
- Cleaver and easy to fit multi hinge corner pieces create a gradual curve for all angles including 90 degrees.
- Wall fix brackets with an adjustable projection - can be top (ceiling) fixed by purchasing the Swish Top Fix Brackets - see the 'related items'.
- A 500cm (196 14/16") length version of this curtain pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- A ceiling fix version of this bay pole is also available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra brackets, curtain rings and finial collars are available - see the 'related items'.
- Coordinating Swish curtain holdbacks are available to complete the look - see the 'related items'.
- A Bend Bay Kit is available for returning your curtain pole back into the room - see the 'related items'.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.