Swish Design Studio 3 Sided 28mm Bay Window Curtain Pole - 500cm (Ceiling Fix)
- Ceiling fix 3 sided 28mm (1 1/8") bay window curtain pole, 500cm (196 13/16") total length.
- Curtains pull from the side to centre windows using passing rings and brackets.
- Multi hinge corner joints allow curtains to glide around the corners.
Suitable for ceiling (top) fixing. Here we have included all the necessary brackets for fixing the Design Studio 3 sided bay window curtain pole to a top surface or ceiling, if you have little or no room for wall fixing. The kit is designed to fit both 'splayed' and 'right angle' shape bay windows.
The poles and components are easy to fit, well made and will allow heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg to pull from the sides to centre windows.
Supplied as a complete kit, the bay pole has a total length of 500cm (196 14/16") and includes the following components -
- 2 x 100cm (39 3/8") Poles.
- 2 x 150cm (59 1/16") Poles.
- 1 x Internal Pole Joiner.
- 3 x Extendable Brackets (top fix).
- 4 x Extendable Passing Brackets (top fix).
- 4 x Luxury Curtain Rings.
- 46 x Passing Rings.
- 2 x Curved Corner Pieces.
- 2 x Standard Collars.
Please note - a smaller 300cm (118 1/8”) length version of this bay pole is available - 'click here' to view.
Pole lengths can be trimmed to size at home. Use a fine tooth saw to cut the pole to your exact required length, finial collars are removable first by loosening the tiny grub screw with the allen key provided.
Choose curtain pole finials to complete the look. Coordinating Design Studio finials are available which simply screw directly into the finial collars located at each end of the pole. Alternative finial collars are also available - (see the 'related items').
Supplied with ceiling fix brackets. Extra strong and extendable, the top fix brackets allow you to alter the distance of your pole from the ceiling and screw directly onto the fixing surface with the supplied rawl plugs and colour coordinating fixing screws.
Please note - due to the bracket projection, the top of your curtain will hang a minimum of 10cm (3 15/16") from the ceiling.
Curtains draw from side to centre windows. The passing rings glide over the passing brackets which are marked in green on the product diagram, as passing brackets are support aids only, the standard brackets which are marked in red secure the pole in place and prevent the curtains travelling further along the pole.
Please note - to ensure this bay pole functions correctly, make sure the top of the curtain sits below the bottom of the curtain rings, i.e. your curtain hooks should be located in the top pocket of the curtain heading tape.
Curtain rings are nylon lined. This allows for a smooth and quiet glide when operating your curtains.
Supplied curved bay window corner joints for an easy curtain glide. Suitable for creating angles from straight to 90 degrees, this multi hinge device shapes itself to meet the angles of your bay window - no need for bending over your knee.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- 500cm (196 13/16") total length, 28mm (1 1/8") diameter poles.
- Choose from an exciting collection of finials to complete the look - see the 'related items'.
- Free & Fast Delivery.
- Allows curtains to pull from the sides to centre windows.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Poles can be cut to length using a fine tooth saw.
- Cleaver and easy to fit multi hinge corner pieces create a smooth, gradual curve for all angles including 90 degrees.
- Ceiling fix brackets with an adjustable projection.
- A 300cm (118 1/18") length version of this curtain pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- A wall fix version of this bay pole is also available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra brackets, curtain rings and finial collars are available - see the 'related items'.
- Coordinating Swish curtain holdbacks are available to complete the look - see the 'related items'.
- A Bend Bay Kit is available for returning your curtain pole back into the room - see the 'related items'.
Please note - eyelet curtains and tab top curtains are unsuitable for this system as it requires your curtains to hang on the passing rings to work properly.
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.