Swish Design Studio 3 Sided 28mm Bay Window Curtain Pole - 500cm (Wall Fix)
Delivery: Up to 2 working days
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter Design Studio curtain pole for 3 sided bay windows.
- Curtains pull from sides to centre windows using passing brackets and passing rings.
- Hinged corner joints provide an easier curtain glide around the bay window corners.
The Swish Design Studio bay window curtain pole has a 28mm (1 1/8") diameter, is easy to fit, well made using quality components and works beautifully, allowing you to hang a pair of curtains drawing from the sides to the centre windows of your 3 sided bay. The curtain pole is suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg and is suitable for both 'right angle' and 'splayed' shaped bays.
The bay window curtain pole is supplied as a complete kit with a total length of 500cm (196 13/16") and includes the following components -
- 2 x 100cm (39 3/8") Poles.
- 2 x 150cm (59 1/16") Poles.
- 1 x Internal Pole Joiner.
- 3 x Extendable Brackets (wall fix).
- 4 x Extendable Passing Brackets (wall fix).
- 4 x Luxury Curtain Rings.
- 46 x Passing Rings.
- 2 x Curved Corner Pieces.
- 2 x Standard Collars.
For a perfect fit poles can be trimmed to size at home. Simply remove the finial collars located at each end of the curtain pole with the supplied allen key and cut the pole down using a junior hacksaw.
Complete the look with a choice of curtain pole finials. These decorative ends are available in a choice of beautiful designs in various materials including sandstone, metal and crystal (see the 'related items'). These coordinating finials screw directly into the collars supplied at the ends of each pole. Alternative style collars can also be purchased.
Supplied with wall fixing brackets. The brackets are extra strong, easy to fit and extendable which allows you to hang your pole past protruding window furniture such as window handles. Simply screw directly into the wall with the supplied rawl plugs and standard colour coordinating screws.
A ceiling fixing version of this bay pole is available - see the 'related items' below.
Curtains pull from the sides to centre windows. The passing rings glide over the passing brackets which are marked in green on the product diagram. As passing brackets are a support aid only, the standard brackets which are marked in red secure the pole in place.
Important information to ensure this product functions correctly.
- Make sure the top of the curtain sits below the bottom of the curtain rings, i.e. your curtain hooks should be located in the top pockets of the curtain heading tape.
- When pulling the curtain, ensure the leading edge of the curtain is held no lower than 5 inches (12cm) below the first curtain ring, otherwise it will cause the passing rings to catch on the passing brackets.
Supplied curtain rings are nylon lined. Both the standard and passing rings have nylon lining in the inside edge which provides a smooth and quiet glide when operating your curtains.
The corner joints provide a gradual curve around the corners. Suitable for all angles from straight to 90 degrees, this multi hinge device shapes itself to meet the angles of your bay window.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- 500cm (196 13/16") total length, 28mm (1 1/8") diameter poles.
- Choose from an exciting collection of finials to complete the look - see the 'related items'.
- Free & Fast Delivery.
- Allows curtains to pull from the sides to centre windows.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Poles can be cut to length using a fine tooth saw.
- Cleaver and easy to fit multi hinge corner pieces create a smoother and more gradual curve for all angles including 90 degrees.
- Wall fix brackets with an adjustable projection - can be top (ceiling) fixed by purchasing the Swish Top Fix Brackets - see the 'related items'.
- A 300cm (118 1/8") length version of this curtain pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- A ceiling fix version of this bay pole is also available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra brackets, curtain rings and finial collars are available - see the 'related items'.
- Coordinating Swish curtain holdbacks are available to complete the look - see the 'related items'.
- A Bend Bay Kit is available for returning your curtain pole back into the room - see the 'related items'.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.