Swish Design Studio 3 Sided 35mm Bay Window Curtain Pole - 300cm (Ceiling Fix)
Delivery: Up to 2 working days
- Ceiling fix 35mm (1 3/8") diameter 300cm (118 1/8") long curtain pole for a 3 sided bay window.
- Curtains pull from the sides to centre windows using passing rings and passing brackets.
- Easy to fit curved bay corner pieces .
Please select your options to view specification
Please select your options to view
Product Code: SWDS35BY300.SS+3xSWGEN35TFBKT.SS+4xSWGEN35TPBKT.SS
Product Code: SWDS35BY300.AQ+3xSWGEN35TFBKT.AQ+4xSWGEN35TPBKT.AQ
Product Code: SWDS35BY300.CH+3xSWGEN35TFBKT.CH+4xSWGEN35TPBKT.CH
Product Code: SWDS35BY300.GR+3xSWGEN35TFBKT.GR+4xSWGEN35TPBKT.GR
Guaranteed Safe & Secure Checkout
You Qualify for Free Delivery!
28 Days Return
This item can be returned within 28 days of delivery
We back all Product&Blinds products with a 1 year guarantee
Suitable for ceiling (top) fixing. By popular demand we have included the correct amount of top fix standard and top fix passing brackets to the Swish Design Studio 3 Sided 35mm (1 3/8") diameter, 300cm (118 1/8") long bay window curtain pole. These top fix brackets allow you to fix your bay curtain pole to the ceiling if you have little or no room to wall fixing.
The extra strong poles and components are easy to fit and the system allows you to hang heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg that pull from the sides to centre windows. The Swish curtain pole is ideal for furnishing 'splayed' as well as 'right' angle shape bay windows.
Please note - if this is too small for your bay, a 500cm (196 13/16") length version of this bay pole available - see the 'related items' below.
Supplied as a complete kit with a total length of 300cm (118 1/8"), the kit includes the following components -
- 4 x 75cm (29 1/2") Poles.
- 1 x Internal Pole Joiner.
- 3 x Extendable Brackets (top fix).
- 4 x Extendable Passing Brackets (top fix).
- 4 x Luxury Curtain Rings.
- 26 x Passing Rings.
- 2 x Curved Corner Pieces.
- 2 x Standard Collars.
Pole lengths can be trimmed down at home. Using a fine tooth saw, remove the finial collars first by loosening the tiny grub screw with the allen key provided.
Add finials for a beautiful finish. Design Studio finials are available in a selection of designs and materials and simply screw into the collars at the ends of the poles. The suitable finials are available in the 'related items' below.
Supplied with ceiling fix brackets. Swish brackets are extra strong and extendable allowing you to adjust the height of your pole from the ceiling to suit. Screw the brackets directly into the top surface with the supplied rawl plugs and colour coordinating fixing screws.
Please note - due to the bracket projection, the top of your curtain will hang a minimum of 10cm (3 15/16") from the ceiling.
A wall fixing version of this curtain pole is available - see the 'related items' below.
Curtains pull from sides to centre windows. Curtains attach to the passing rings which pullover the passing brackets which are marked as green in the product diagram. Passing brackets are support aids only so the standard brackets which are marked in red secure the pole in place and stop the curtains.
Important information to ensure this product functions correctly.
- Make sure the top of the curtain sits below the bottom of the curtain rings, i.e. your curtain hooks should be located in the top pockets of the curtain heading tape.
- When pulling the curtain, ensure the leading edge of the curtain is held no lower than 5 inches (12cm) below the first curtain ring, otherwise it will cause the passing rings to catch on the passing brackets.
Curtain rings are nylon lined. Lining in the inside edge of each ring allows for a smooth pulling action.
Curved bay corners pieces. This multi hinge system is suitable for angles from straight to 90 degrees, simply attach between the two poles and the hinge angles itself to suit - no need for bending to shape.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- 300cm (118 1/8") total length, 35mm (1 3/8") diameter poles.
- Choose from an exciting collection of finials to complete the look - see the 'related items'.
- Free & Fast Delivery.
- Allows curtains to pull from the sides to centre windows.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
- Poles can be cut to length using a fine tooth saw.
- Cleaver and easy to fit multi hinge corner pieces create a smoother and more gradual curve for all angles including 90 degrees.
- Ceiling fix brackets with an adjustable projection.
- A larger 500cm (196 13/16") length version of this curtain pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- A wall fix version of this bay pole is also available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra brackets, curtain rings and finial collars are available - see the 'related items'.
- Coordinating Swish curtain holdbacks are available to complete the look - see the 'related items'.
- A Bend Bay Kit is available for returning your curtain pole back into the room - see the 'related items'.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.