Swish Design Studio 3 Sided 35mm Bay Window Curtain Pole - 300cm (Wall Fix)
- 300cm (118 1/8”) long Swish Design Studio 35mm (1 3/8") diameter curtain pole kit for a 3 sided bay window.
- Allows curtains to pull from the sides to the centre using wall fix passing brackets and passing rings.
- Easy to fit curved corner pieces allow the curtain to pass around the corners.
Part of the Swish Design Studio 35mm (1 3/8") diameter collection, the 3 Sided Bay Pole is beautifully made, easy to fit and works like a dream, allowing your curtains to pull from the sides to your centre windows using passing rings and passing brackets. The curtain pole is suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg and is suitable for both 'right angle' and 'splay' shape bays.
Supplied as a complete kit with a total length of 300cm (118 1/8”) and includes the following components -
- 4 x 75cm (29 1/2") Poles.
- 1 x Internal Pole Joiner.
- 3 x Extendable Brackets (wall fix).
- 4 x Extendable Passing Brackets (wall fix).
- 4 x Luxury Curtain Rings.
- 26 x Passing Rings.
- 2 x Curved Corner Pieces.
- 2 x Standard Collars.
Please note - if this length is too small for your bay, a 500cm (196 14/16") version of this curtain pole is available - see the 'related items' below.
Cut the poles down for a perfect fit. Firstly remove the finial collars at each end of the pole by loosening the tiny grub screw with the allen key provided, then cut using a fine tooth saw.
Choose from a selection of beautiful finials. Available in materials including metal, glass and sandstone in a variety of designs to add a perfect finishing touch to your window dressing - (see the 'related items').
Supplied with wall fixing brackets. Easy to fit, extra strong and extendable, the Swish brackets allow you to adjust the projection of your pole from the wall to suit your window or extend past existing window furniture such as handles. Rawl plugs and standard colour coordinating fixing screws are all included.
A ceiling fixing version of this bay pole is available - see the 'related items' below.
Curtains operate from sides to centre windows without obstruction. Curtains attach to the passing rings which glide over the passing brackets (marked in green on the product diagram). The poles rest on the surface of the passing brackets which act as support aids only, the standard brackets which are marked in red, secure the pole in place and prevent your curtains travelling any further.
Please note - to ensure this bay pole functions correctly, make sure the top of the curtain sits below the bottom of the curtain rings, i.e. your curtain hooks should be located in the top pockets of the curtain heading tape.
Curtain rings are nylon lined in the inside edge. This allows for a smooth and silent glide when opening and closing your curtains.
Easy fitting curved bay corners. For a smoother curtain pull around the corners, the Design Studio curved corner piece fits between 2 poles and sets itself to meet the angles of your bay window - no need for bending to shape over your knee.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- 300cm (118 1/8”) total length, 35mm (1 3/8") diameter poles.
- Choose from an exciting collection of finials to complete the look - see the 'related items'.
- Free & Fast Delivery.
- Allows curtains to pull from the sides to centre windows.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
- Poles can be cut to length using a fine tooth saw.
- Cleaver and easy to fit multi hinge corner pieces create a smoother and more gradual curve for all angles including 90 degrees.
- Wall fix brackets with an adjustable projection - can be top (ceiling) fixed by purchasing the Swish Top Fix Brackets - see the 'related items'.
- A 500cm (196 14/16") length version of this curtain pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- A ceiling fix version of this bay pole is also available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra brackets, curtain rings and finial collars are available - see the 'related items'.
- Coordinating Swish curtain holdbacks are available to complete the look - see the 'related items'.
- A Bend Bay Kit is available for returning your curtain pole back into the room - see the 'related items'.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.