Suitable for ceiling (top) fixing. Here we have included all the necessary quantities of top fix passing and top fix standard brackets to the Swish Design Studio 500cm (196 13/16") length, 35mm (1 3/8") diameter bay window curtain pole, for bays with little or no room for wall fixing.
The Design Studio bay pole consists of extra strong poles and components that allow a pair of curtains to pull from the side to centre windows, is suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg and is suitable for fitting 'right angle' or 'splayed' shape bays.
Supplied as a complete kit with a total length of 500cm (196 13/16"), the kit includes the following components -
Please note - a smaller 300cm (118 1/8”) length version of this bay pole is available. View Swish Design Studio 3 Sided 35mm Bay Window Curtain Pole - 300cm (Ceiling Fix).
- 2 x 100cm (39 3/8") Poles.
- 2 x 150cm (59 1/16") Poles.
- 1 x Internal Pole Joiner.
- 3 x Extendable Brackets (top fix).
- 4 x Extendable Passing Brackets (top fix).
- 4 x Luxury Curtain Rings.
- 46 x Passing Rings.
- 2 x Curved Corner Pieces.
- 2 x Standard Collars.
Poles can be cut to size at home. For your exact required length, the poles are easy to trim down using a fine tooth saw, simply remove the finial collars attached to each end of the pole by loosening the tiny grub screw with the supplied allen key.
Add curtain pole finials to complete the look. Choose from a wide selection of Design Studio finials to compliment your window decor, finials screw directly into the finial collars - (see the 'related items'). Alternative style finial collars are also available to purchase separately.
Kit includes ceiling fix brackets. The supplied top fix brackets are extendable which allow you to alter the distance of your bay pole from the ceiling or top fixing surface to suit. Rawl plugs and standard colour coordinating fixing screws are all included.
Please note - due to the bracket projection, the top of your curtain will hang a minimum of 10cm (3 15/16") from the ceiling.
A wall fixing version of this Design Studio bay pole is available. View Swish Design Studio 3 Sided 35mm Bay Window Curtain Pole - 500cm (WALL FIX).
Curtains pull from side to centre of windows without obstruction. Curtains attach to the passing rings which pass over the passing brackets marked as green in the product diagram. The pole rests on these passing brackets which act as support aids only. The standard brackets which are marked in red secure the curtain pole and prevent the curtains travelling any further.
Please note - to ensure this bay pole functions correctly, make sure the top of the curtain sits below the bottom of the curtain rings, i.e. your curtain hooks should be located in the top pocket of the curtain heading tape.
Includes nylon lined curtain rings. Lining in the inside edge of each curtain ring (passing and standard) allows for a smooth and quite glide when operating your curtains.
Curved corner pieces for an easy glide around the corners. Suitable for angles from straight to 90 degrees, this multi hinge device attached between 2 poles and flexes to meet the angles of your bay window - no need for bending to shape over your knee.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- 500cm (196 13/16") total length, 35mm (1 3/8") diameter poles.
- Choose from an exciting collection of finials to complete the look - see the 'related items'.
- Free & Fast Delivery.
- Allows curtains to pull from the sides to centre window unhindered.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
- Poles can be cut to length using a fine tooth saw.
- Cleaver and easy to fit multi hinge corner pieces create gradual curve for all angles including 90 degrees.
- Ceiling fix brackets with an adjustable projection.
- A 300cm (118 1/8") length version of this curtain pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- A wall fix version of this bay pole is also available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra brackets, curtain rings and finial collars are available - see the 'related items'.
- Coordinating Swish curtain holdbacks are available to complete the look - see the 'related items'.
- A Bend Bay Kit is available for returning your curtain pole back into the room - see the 'related items'.
Please note - eyelet curtains and tab top curtains are unsuitable for this system as it requires your curtains to hang on curtain rings to operate.
More Swish Products Here