The Swish Design Studio 35mm (1 3/8") diameter bay window curtain pole is designed for 3 sided bays, has a total length of 500cm (196 14/16"), is manufactured using strong quality components and allows your curtains to pull from the sides to centre windows. The Swish bay pole is suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg and is suitable for both 'right angle' and 'splay' shape bays.
Supplied as a complete kit with a total length of 500cm (196 14/16") and includes the following components -
- 2 x 100cm (39 3/8") Poles.
- 2 x 150cm (59 1/16") Poles.
- 1 x Internal Pole Joiner.
- 3 x Extendable Brackets (wall fix).
- 4 x Extendable Passing Brackets (wall fix).
- 4 x Luxury Curtain Rings.
- 46 x Passing Rings.
- 2 x Curved Corner Pieces.
- 2 x Standard Collars.
Please note - a smaller 300cm (118 1/8”) length version of this bay pole is available - see the 'related items' below.
Pole lengths can be cut to size at home. Trim your poles down to your exact required size using a fine tooth saw. Remove the finial collars housed at each end of the curtain pole by loosening the tiny grub screws with the supplied allen key.
Add curtain pole finials to complete the look. Choose from selection of curtain pole finials which screw directly into the finial collars (see the 'related items'). Alternative finial collars are also available to purchase separately.
Brackets supplied are wall fixing. East to fit, extra strong and extendable, Swish brackets allow you to adjust the distance of the poles from the wall to help avoid window furniture such as handles. Simply screw the brackets into the wall with the supplied standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
A ceiling fixing version of this bay pole is available - see the 'related items' below.
Curtains draw from centre to side windows. Attach your curtains to the passing rings which glide over the passing brackets which are marked in green on the product diagram. The standard brackets which are marked in red, secure the curtain pole in place and prevent the curtains from travelling further along the pole.
Please note - to ensure this bay pole functions correctly, make sure the top of the curtain sits below the bottom of the curtain rings, i.e. your curtain hooks should be located in the top pocket of the curtain heading tape.
Supplied with nylon lined curtain rings. Both passing and standard rings have nylon lining in the inside edge which provides a nice smooth and silent glide when opening and closing your curtains.
Design Studio Corner Joints work beautifully. Fix the corner joint between the 2 poles and it shapes itself to meet the angles of your bay window perfectly and is suitable for angles from straight to 90 degrees. No more bending to shape over your knee.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- 500cm (196 13/16") total length, 35mm (1 3/8") diameter poles.
- Choose from an exciting collection of finials to complete the look - see the 'related items'.
- Free & Fast Delivery.
- Allows curtains to pull from the sides to centre windows.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Poles can be cut to length using a fine tooth saw.
- Cleaver and easy to fit multi hinge corner pieces create a more smooth and gradual curve for all angles including 90 degrees.
- Wall fix brackets with an adjustable projection - can be top (ceiling) fixed by purchasing the Swish Top Fix Brackets - see the 'related items'.
- A 300cm (118 1/8") length version of this curtain pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- A ceiling fix version of this bay pole is also available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra brackets, curtain rings and finial collars are available - see the 'related items'.
- Coordinating Swish curtain holdbacks are available to complete the look - see the 'related items'.
- A Bend Bay Kit is available for returning your curtain pole back into the room - see the 'related items'.
Please note - eyelet curtains and tab top curtains are unsuitable for this system as it requires your curtains to hang on the passing rings to work properly.
More Swish Products
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.