Perfect for hanging eyelet and tab top curtains, the Swish Design Studio Blossomtime eyelet curtain poles are supplied with no curtain rings as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tabtop curtains as the pole threads directly through small loops or eyelets in the curtain heading. Please click here for more products from Swish
Perfect for hanging eyelet curtains
Manufactured to high standards using strong metal components, the Blossomtime is available in 3 colours of satin steel, graphite and chrome. The pole has a 28mm (1 1/8") diameter which is perfect for eyelet curtains as they usually have an internal diameter of around 40mm (1 9/16") which leaves plenty of room to open and close your curtains without them snagging on the pole.
Swish Eyelet curtain pole includes
Suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg, the Blossomtime is supplied with extra strong wall fixing brackets which are also extendable, allowing you to adjust the distance of your pole from the wall to cater for the 'S' shape wave in the curtain heading. Eyelet curtains can bunch up between the back of the pole and the wall, extendable brackets eliminate this issue. Easy to follow fitting instructions and standard colour coordinating fixing screws with rawl plugs are all supplied.
Lengths of Swish poles
Available in lengths from 120cm (4 3/4") to 480cm (189") for furnishing extra large windows and patio doors, lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over include a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket. Poles can be trimmed down at home for a perfect fit using a fine tooth saw, finials are removable.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Includes extendable wall fix brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Please note - curtain rings are not supplied with eyelet curtain poles as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tab top curtains.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole which is the ideal diameter for the eyelets in eyelet curtains.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189 ”).
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix.
- Can be ceiling fixed by purchasing the Swish Extendable Top Fix Bracket for 28mm Poles - see the 'related items'.
- 28mm (1 1/8") & 35mm (1 3/8") diameter Blossomtime curtain poles with curtain rings are available - see the 'related items'.
- Curtain rings, brackets and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- Please click here for more products from Swish
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.