The Swish Consort Eyelet Curtain Pole is designed to support Eyelet and Tabtop curtains and does not include any curtain rings as they are not required with these types of curtains, as the pole threads directly through the eyelets or loops in the curtain heading. Please click here for more products from Swish
Complete Kit for hanging Eyelet Curtains
Available in the popular colours of satin steel, chrome and antique brass to coordinate with all furnishings, the Consort has a 28mm (1 1/8") diameter which is perfect for hanging Eyelet curtains as the internal eyelet diameter is usually around 40mm (1 9/16"), plenty of space to avoid curtains snagging on the pole when opening and closing.
The Swish Eyelet Poles include
Extra strong wall fixing extendable cup brackets allow you to adjust the distance of your pole from the wall, this is an important feature for eyelet curtains as the 'S' shape wave causes fabric to gather between the back of the pole and the wall. The bracket extends from 100mm (3 15/16") to 132mm (5 3/16") (wall to centre of pole measurement) which will also allow you hang your curtains past protruding window obstacles such as handles, the strength of these brackets will enable you to hang heavy eyelet curtains of up to 15kg.
All standard colour coordinating screw fixings, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are supplied with every pole.
Swish Eyelet Pole lengths
Lengths are available from 120cm (4 3/4") to extra long lengths of 480cm (189") for furnishing extra large windows and patio doors. All lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied with a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden metal internal pole joiner and centre bracket. Poles can be cut down easily at home with a junior hacksaw, finials can be easily removed first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Includes extendable wall fix brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Please note - curtain rings are not supplied with eyelet curtain poles as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tab top curtains.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole which is the ideal diameter for the eyelets in eyelet curtains.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189 ”).
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix brackets supplied.
- Can be ceiling fixed by purchasing the Swish Extendable Top Fix Bracket for 28mm Poles - see the 'related items'.
- 28mm (1 1/8") & 35mm (1 3/8") diameter Consort curtain poles with curtain rings are available - see the 'related items'.
- Curtain rings, brackets and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.