The Swish Cruzar metal curtain poles make an exciting feature in the general decor of the room as well as providing a quality pole to compliment the curtains. The finial design is a stylised lattice work of delicate sections of metal that have been skilfully shaped to form a ball shaped feature.
Beautifully made from strong metal, the Cruzar is available in 4 colours of satin steel, antique brass, chrome and polished graphite and the pole has a standard 28mm (1 1/8") diameter but due to the strength of the supplied brackets the curtain pole will support heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
Swish Design Studio curtain pole sets
The Cruzar is supplied complete and ready for fitting and includes all necessary amounts of metal wall fixing extendable brackets which allow you to adjust the distance of the pole from the wall to help miss window handles and obstacles. The bracket projection extends from 100mm (3 15/16") to 132mm (5 3/16") (wall to centre of pole measurement) and standard colour coordinating fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are included.
Swish easy glide curtain rings
All necessary amounts of metal curtain rings are supplied for your chosen pole length and each ring includes a nylon lining in the inside edge which in turn provides a nice smooth and quiet glide when opening and closing your curtains.
Lengths of Swish pole
The Design Studio poles are available in lengths from 120cm (47 1/4”) to 480cm (189 ”) for hanging curtains in extra large windows or patio doors. All lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied with a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden metal internal pole joiner and centre bracket. Poles can be cut down at home for a perfect fit using a fine tooth saw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Complete set includes pole, wall fix extendable brackets, nylon lined curtain rings, finials, standard fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole, due to the extra strong brackets supplied the Cruzar is suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- All lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include an internal pole joiner and extra bracket.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189 ”).
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix brackets supplied.
- Can be ceiling fixed by purchasing the Swish Extendable Top Fix Bracket for 28mm Poles - see the 'related items'.
- A 28mm (1 1/8") diameter Cruzar eyelet curtain pole with no rings is available - see the 'related items'.
- A 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version of this pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.