Swish Design Studio Cruzar 28mm Metal Eyelet Pole
- Complete curtain pole set for hanging Eyelet curtains - no curtain rings supplied.
- Includes wall fixing brackets, finials, fixings and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Available in 4 colours 7 length options.
The Swish eyelet curtain pole has beautiful Cruzar finials which feature striking geometric patterns as their decorative detail. Interesting reflections of light create a textured appearance as light catches the various angles of the metal as it forms into a ball shape.
The Cruzar eyelet curtain poles are not supplied with curtain rings as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tabtop curtains as the poles simply thread through the loops or eyelets at the top of your curtains.
Swish eyelet curtain poles
The Swish Cruzar is beautifully made using strong and quality metal components and the pole has a 28mm (1 1/8") diameter which is ideal for hanging eyelet curtains as the eyelets usually have an internal diameter of around 40mm (1 9/16") which leaves plenty of room for opening and closing your curtains without them catching on the pole.
Swish eyelet curtain poles include
Supplied with strong metal wall fixing extendable brackets which allow you to alter the projection of the pole from the wall which is necessary for eyelet curtains as the curtain heading creates an 'S' shape wave, so an adequate distance between the wall and the back of the pole is required. The extendable brackets also allow you to hang your curtains past potential window obstacles such as handles.
The bracket projection extends from 100mm (3 15/16") to 132mm (5 3/16") (wall to centre of pole measurement) and due to the strength of these brackets the curtain pole will support heavy weight curtain of up to 15kg. Each curtain pole is supplied with standard colour coordinating fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Swish pole lengths
Available in various lengths 120cm (4 3/4") up to 480cm (189") for hanging curtains in extra large windows or over patio doors, all lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied with a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden metal internal pole joiner and centre bracket. For a perfect fit, pole lengths can be cut down at home using a fine tooth saw, finials are easily removable first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Includes extendable wall fix brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Please note - curtain rings are not supplied with eyelet curtain poles as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tab top curtains.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole which is the ideal diameter for the eyelets in eyelet curtains.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189 ”).
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix brackets supplied.
- Can be ceiling fixed by purchasing the Swish Extendable Top Fix Bracket for 28mm Poles - see the 'related items'.
- 28mm (1 1/8") & 35mm (1 3/8") diameter Cruzar curtain poles with curtain rings are available - see the 'related items'.
- Curtain rings, brackets and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- Please click here for more products from Swish
|Range||Swish Design Studio|
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.