The stunning play of reflected light from the attractive finial used for the Cruzar curtain pole creates an almost whimsical detailing to your curtains.
The Swish Cruzar has a chunky 35mm (1 3/8") diameter, the thickness of the pole is well suited to large or long windows and will support heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
Supplied as a complete curtain pole kit
Available in 4 classic colours of satin steel, chrome, antique brass and graphite to coordinate with all colour interiors, the Cruzar includes extra strong metal wall fixing brackets which have an adjustable projection, allowing you to alter the distance of the pole from the wall to help avoid any window handles or obstacles. The bracket extends 110mm (4 5/16") to 143mm (5 5/8") (wall to centre of pole measurement) and each pole is supplied with standard colour coordinating fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Curtain rings with an extra smooth glide
All necessary amounts of rings are supplied for your chosen pole length and each ring has nylon lining in the inside edge which allows for a smooth and quiet glide when opening and closing your curtains.
Lengths of Swish poles
Poles are available in various lengths from 150cm (59 1/4”) up to 480cm (189 ”) for hanging curtains in large windows or furnishing patio doors. All lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied with a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden metal internal pole joiner and centre bracket. For a perfect fit, poles can be trimmed down at home using a fine tooth saw, finials are easy to remove.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Complete set includes pole, wall fix extendable brackets, nylon lined curtain rings, finials, standard fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- 35mm (1 3/8") diameter pole - suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
- All lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include an internal pole joiner and extra bracket.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189 ”).
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix brackets are supplied.
- Can be ceiling fixed by purchasing the Swish Extendable Top Fix Bracket for 35mm Poles - see the 'related items'.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter Cruzar standard and eyelet curtain poles are available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.