Swish Design Studio Cupola 28mm Eyelet Pole
- Swish Design Studio 28mm (1 1/8") Cupola pole for Eyelet and Tabtop curtains.
- No curtain rings supplied as they are not required for these styles of curtains.
- Includes wall fixing extendable brackets for an adjustable pole projection.
This attractive eyelet curtain pole is a fusion of modern and traditional design. The granite or sandstone that has been used for the finial has a smooth, washed river stone effect. The metal feature around the stone matches the metal finish of the pole which is available in colours including satin steel, chrome, antique brass and graphite.
Please note - Curtain rings are not supplied with this Swish curtain pole as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tabtop curtains. The pole threads directly through the eyelets or loops at the top of the curtain heading.
Perfect for Eyelet or Tabtop curtains
The 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole is ideal for eyelet curtains as they usually have an internal diameter of around 40mm (1 9/16") which leaves plenty of room for opening and closing your curtains without them snagging on the pole.
Includes extra strong extendable brackets
The Cupola eyelet pole is supplied complete and ready for fitting with extra strong wall fixing extendable brackets which allow you to adjust the distance of the curtain pole from the wall. This is a requirement for eyelet curtains to cater for the 'S' shape wave in the curtain heading.
The brackets extend from 100mm (3 15/16") to 132mm (5 3/16") (wall to centre of pole measurement) and due to their strength, they will allow the curtain pole to support heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg. Standard colour coordinating fixing screws, rawl plugs and fitting instructions are included.
Lengths of Swish curtain pole
Pole lengths start at 120cm (4 3/4") and go up to 480cm (189") for hanging curtains over large windows or patio doors, all lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied with a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden metal internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
Poles can be cut down to your exact required length at home using a junior hacksaw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Includes extendable wall fix brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Please note - curtain rings are not supplied with eyelet curtain poles as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tab top curtains.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole which is the ideal diameter for the eyelets in eyelet curtains.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189 ”).
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix brackets supplied.
- Can be ceiling fixed by purchasing the Swish Extendable Top Fix Bracket for 28mm Poles - see the 'related items'.
- 28mm (1 1/8") & 35mm (1 3/8") diameter Cupola curtain poles with curtain rings are available - see the 'related items'.
- Curtain rings, brackets, eyelet curtain stops and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
|Range||Swish Design Studio|
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.