Swish Design Studio Entwine 28mm Eyelet Pole
- Swish 28mm (1 1/8") Entwine pole for eyelet curtains.
- Curtain rings are not supplied as they are not required for eyelet or tabtop curtains.
- Wall fix adjustable brackets are supplied to adjust the pole projection from the wall.
The Entwine eyelet curtain poles feature sprigs of stylised leaves twisting together to form a point. The metal design detailing of the finial has the same reflective properties as the pole, making for an attractive window treatment that can be used for any style or period of decor.
Please note - curtain rings are not supplied with this curtain pole as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tabtop curtains. The pole threads directly into the eyelets or tabs at the top of the curtain heading.
Perfect for Eyelet or Tabtop curtains
The Entwine has a diameter of 28mm (1 1/8") which is ideal for use with eyelet curtains as the eyelets usually have an internal diameter of around 40mm (1 9/16") so this leave ample room to draw your curtains without them snagging on the pole.
Includes extra strong extendable brackets
The Entwine is supplied complete and ready for fitting with extra strong extendable wall fixing brackets which allow you to adjust the distance of the pole from the wall. Extendable brackets are important for eyelet curtains as a larger gap between the back of the pole and the wall is required to cater for the 'S' shape wave created by the curtain heading.
The brackets extend from 100mm (3 15/16") to 132mm (5 3/16") (wall to centre of pole) and due to the quality they will allow the pole to support heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg. Standard colour coordinating fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are all supplied.
Swish curtain pole lengths
Lengths start at 120cm (4 3/4") and go up to 480cm (189") for furnishing curtains in extra large windows or patio doors. All lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied with a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden metal internal pole joiner and centre bracket. Poles can be easily trimmed down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Includes extendable wall fix brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Please note - curtain rings are not supplied with eyelet curtain poles as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tab top curtains.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole which is the ideal diameter for the eyelets in eyelet curtains.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189 ”).
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix brackets supplied.
- Can be ceiling fixed by purchasing the Swish Extendable Top Fix Bracket for 28mm Poles - see the 'related items'.
- 28mm (1 1/8") & 35mm (1 3/8") diameter Entwine curtain poles with curtain rings are available - see the 'related items'.
- Curtain rings, brackets, eyelet curtain stops and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
|Range||Swish Design Studio|
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.