This rather striking curtain pole features sprigs of stylised leaves twisting together to form a point. The metal design detailing of the finial has the same reflective properties as the pole, making for an attractive window treatment that can be used for any style or period of decor.
The new Swish Entwine metal curtain poles have a standard 28mm (1 1/8") diameter, are suitable for hanging heavy weight curtain of up to 15kg and are available in 3 colours including satin steel, chrome and graphite.
Complete Swish curtain pole
The Entwine is supplied ready for fitting and includes extra strong wall fixing extendable cup brackets which allow you to alter the distance of the pole from the wall to help miss window obstacles such as handles. The bracket projects from 100mm (3 15/16") to 132mm (5 3/16") (wall to centre of pole) and includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Easy glide Swish curtain rings
Supplied with all necessary quantities of curtain rings for your chosen pole length, each ring has nylon lining in the inside edge which provides a nice smooth and quieter glide when operating your curtains.
Lengths of Swish pole
Available in 7 lengths starting at 120cm (47 1/4”) up to 480cm (189 ”) for furnishing extra wide windows and patio doors, all lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied with a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden metal internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
For a perfect fit, poles can be trimmed down at home using a junior hacksaw, finials are easy to remove by loosening the tiny grub screw located on the finial collar, with the supplied allen key.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Complete set includes pole, wall fix extendable brackets, nylon lined curtain rings, finials, standard fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole, due to the extra strong brackets supplied the Entwine is suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- All lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include an internal pole joiner and extra bracket.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189 ”).
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix brackets supplied.
- Can be ceiling fixed by purchasing the Swish Extendable Top Fix Bracket for 28mm Poles - see the 'related items'.
- A 28mm (1 1/8") diameter Entwine eyelet curtain pole with no rings is available - see the 'related items'.
- A 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version of this pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.