The exquisite detailing used for this curtain pole is an eclectic array of tiny leaves interwoven to create a stunning finish for your curtains. The substantial finial makes an attractive fusion of modern and traditional design, the gentle contours being particularly well suited for a more feminine style of decor.
The larger diameter 35mm (1 3/8") Swish Entwine metal curtain poles will make a beautiful edition to any contemporary decor and are suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
Complete Swish curtain poles
The Entwine is available in 3 colours including satin steel, chrome and graphite and all include extra strong wall fixing extendable brackets which enable you to alter the distance of the curtain pole from the wall to help miss any window obstacles such as handles. The brackets extend from 110mm (4 5/16") to 143mm (5 5/8") (wall to centre of pole measurement) and all standard colour coordinating fixing screws, rawl pugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are included.
Includes smooth gliding curtain rings
Each pole length is supplied with the necessary quantities of metal curtain rings which have nylon lining in the inside edge and allow for a nice quiet and smooth gliding action when pulling your curtains.
Lengths of Swish curtain poles
Curtain poles start at 150cm (59 1/4”) and go up to 480cm (189 ”) for hanging curtains in extra large windows or over patio doors. All lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied with a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden metal internal pole joiner and centre bracket. Pole lengths can be cut down at home for a perfect fit, remove the finials first by loosening the tiny grub screw located on the finial collar with the allen key provides and cut with a fine tooth saw.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Complete set includes pole, wall fix extendable brackets, nylon lined curtain rings, finials, standard fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- 35mm (1 3/8") diameter pole - suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
- All lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include an internal pole joiner and extra bracket.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189 ”).
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix brackets are supplied.
- Can be ceiling fixed by purchasing the Swish Extendable Top Fix Bracket for 35mm Poles - see the 'related items'.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter Entwine standard and eyelet curtain poles are available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.