Swish Design Studio Gossamer 28mm Eyelet Curtain Poles
- Swish Gossamer 28mm (1 1/8") pole for eyelet curtains.
- No curtain rings supplied as they are not required for these types of curtains.
- Supplied brackets are wall fixing and extendable to adjust the curtain pole projection from the wall.
The Swish Gossamer 28mm eyelet curtain poles are both smart as well as being endlessly adaptable. The choice of metallic finishes combined with the iridescent surface of the crackled glass finial looks particularly striking used in a decor that also includes other crystal or glass detailing such as a chandelier or glass top furniture.
Please note - No curtain rings are supplied with this curtain pole as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tabtop curtains. The pole threads directly into the eyelet or loops at the top of the curtain heading.
Designed for Eyelet and Tabtop curtains
The pole has a 28mm (1 1/8") diameter which is the perfect size for use with eyelet curtains as the eyelets usually have an internal diameter of around 40mm (1 9/16"), this leaves ample room for you to open and close your curtains without them snagging on the pole.
Includes extra strong adjustable brackets
Supplied as a complete kit ready for fitting, the Swish eyelet curtain poles include extendable wall fixing brackets which allow you adjust the distance of the curtain pole from the wall. This is important for eyelet curtains as a fair distance is required between the wall and the back of the curtain pole to cater for the 'S' shape wave curtain heading.
Brackets extend from 100mm (3 15/16") to 132mm (5 3/16") (wall to centre of pole) and due to their strength, they will support heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg. Easy to follow fitting instructions, standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs are all supplied.
Swish pole lengths
Available in lengths from 120cm (4 3/4") and up to 480cm (189") for furnishing extra large windows and patio doors, all lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied with a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden metal internal pole joiner and centre bracket. For a perfect fit, poles can be cut down easily at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are removable.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Includes extendable wall fix brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Please note - curtain rings are not supplied with eyelet curtain poles as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tab top curtains.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole which is the ideal diameter for the eyelets in eyelet curtains.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189 ”).
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix brackets supplied.
- Can be ceiling fixed by purchasing the Swish Extendable Top Fix Bracket for 28mm Poles - see the 'related items'.
- 28mm (1 1/8") & 35mm (1 3/8") diameter Gossamer curtain poles with curtain rings are available - see the 'related items'.
- Curtain rings, brackets, eyelet curtain stops and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.