Swish Design Studio Kremlin 28mm Metal Eyelet Poles
- Swish Design Studio 28mm Kremlin curtain pole for eyelet and tabtop curtains.
- No curtain rings supplied as they are not necessary when hanging these types of curtains.
- Extendable wall fixing brackets supplied to adjust the curtain pole projection from the wall.
The Swish Kremlin eyelet curtain poles have a beautiful catching spiral shaped finial which creates an extra level of detailing as light reflects from the various angles of metal as it twists to form an attractive cone.
Please note - no curtain rings are supplied with this curtain pole as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tabtop curtains. The pole simply threads through the eyelets or loops at the top of the curtain heading.
Perfect for Eyelet and Tabtop curtains
The pole has a 28mm (1 1/8") diameter which is ideal when hanging these types of curtains as the eyelet supplied with eyelet curtains usually have a internal diameter of around 40mm (1 9/16"), this leaves ample room to draw your curtains without them snagging on the pole.
Supplied with extra strong Swish brackets
Supplied complete and ready for fitting, the Kremlin includes extra strong wall fixing extendable brackets which allow you to alter the projection of the pole from the wall to cater for the 'S' shape wave created by the curtain heading on eyelet curtains.
The brackets will extend from 100mm (3 15/16") to 132mm (5 3/16") (wall to centre of pole measurement) and due to their quality and design, they will support heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg. Standard colour coordinating fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are included with every pole.
Swish eyelet curtain pole lengths
Pole lengths start at 120cm (4 3/4") and go up to 480cm (189") for furnishing extra large windows or bifold patio doors. All lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied with a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden metal internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
Poles can also be easily cut down to your exact required length at home, simply remove the finials by loosening the tiny grub screw located on the finial collar with the allen key provided and cut with a junior hacksaw.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Includes extendable wall fix brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Please note - curtain rings are not supplied with eyelet curtain poles as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tab top curtains.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole which is the ideal diameter for the eyelets in eyelet curtains.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189 ”).
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix brackets supplied.
- Can be ceiling fixed by purchasing the Swish Extendable Top Fix Bracket for 28mm Poles - see the 'related items'.
- 28mm (1 1/8") & 35mm (1 3/8") diameter Kremlin curtain poles with curtain rings are available - see the 'related items'.
- Curtain rings, brackets, eyelet curtain stops and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.