Swish Design Studio Kwartz 28mm Curtain Poles
The fabulous crystal finial used for this pole ensures an outstanding finish for those who are looking for that extra special touch for their window treatment. The spear shape of the crystal finial will add an extra dimension to the width of the window as your eye is carried along the length of the pole.
Beautifully made with strong metal components, the Kwartz curtain pole has a diameter of 28mm (1 1/8") but due to the strength of the brackets it will support all curtain weights of up to 15kg.
Swish complete curtain pole kit
The strong metal wall fixing brackets are extendable and allow you to alter the projection of your pole from the wall which enables you to hang your curtains past potential obstacles in the window. The bracket projection extends from 100mm (3 15/16") to 132mm (5 3/16") (wall to centre of pole measurement). All necessary colour coordinating standard fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are included.
Swish lined curtain rings
All necessary amounts of curtain rings are supplied for your chosen pole length and each ring has a nylon lining in the inside edge which helps your curtain glide more smoothly and quietly along the pole as you pull your curtains.
Lengths of Swish pole
Pole lengths are available from 120cm (47 1/4”) up to 480cm (189 ”) for hanging curtains in large windows or above patio doors. All lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied with a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden metal internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
Poles can be cut down at home for a perfect fit using a junior hacksaw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Complete set includes pole, wall fix extendable brackets, nylon lined curtain rings, finials, standard fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole, due to the extra strong brackets supplied the Kwartz is suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- All lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include an internal pole joiner and extra bracket.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189 ”).
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix brackets supplied.
- Can be ceiling fixed by purchasing the Swish Extendable Top Fix Bracket for 28mm Poles - see the 'related items'.
- A 28mm (1 1/8") diameter Kwartz eyelet curtain pole with no rings is available - see the 'related items'.
- A 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version of this pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
|Range||Swish Design Studio|
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.