Swish Design Studio Kwartz Metal Eyelet 28mm Poles
- Swish 28mm (1 1/8") diameter curtain pole for hanging eyelet curtains.
- No curtain rings supplied as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tabtop curtains.
- Wall fix extendable brackets included for altering the projection of the pole.
This beautiful eyelet curtain pole from Swish features the lovely spear shape opaque crystal Kwartz finails, when the light catches the edges of the crystal it creates a slight shimmering effect which looks fantastic and also adds depth to your window dressing. The pole sets are available in the 4 popular colours of satin steel, chrome, graphite and antique brass to match all interiors and room types.
This Swish Kwartz eyelet pole does not include any curtain rings as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tabtop curtains, as the pole threads directly through the eyelets at the top of the curtain heading.
Complete pole for hanging eyelet curtains
The Kwartz eyelet curtain pole has a 28mm (1 1/8") diameter which is ideal for hanging eyelet curtains as the internal eyelet diameters in the curtain headings are usually around 40mm (1 9/16"), this offers plenty of room for you to open and close your curtains without them snagging on the pole.
Supplied Swish brackets compliment eyelet curtains
Featuring extra strong metal wall fixing brackets which are extendable, this allows you to alter the distance of your pole from the wall, not only to help miss potential window obstacles, but to also allow for the 'S' shape wave in the curtain heading in eyelet curtains which requires some distance between the wall and the back of the pole.
The bracket extends from 100mm (3 15/16") to 132mm (5 3/16") (wall to centre of pole measurement) and due to the strength of these quality brackets, these curtain poles will support all curtain weights of up to 15kg. Standard colour coordinating screw fixings, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are all supplied.
Lengths of Swish eyelet pole
Available in lengths starting from 120cm (4 3/4") going up to 480cm (189") for hanging curtains in extra large windows or over patio doors. All lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied with a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden metal internal pole joiner and centre bracket. Poles can be cut down at home for a perfect fit using a fine tooth saw, finials are easily removable first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Includes extendable wall fix brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Please note - curtain rings are not supplied with eyelet curtain poles as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tab top curtains.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole which is the ideal diameter for the eyelets in eyelet curtains.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189 ”).
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix brackets supplied.
- Can be ceiling fixed by purchasing the Swish Extendable Top Fix Bracket for 28mm Poles - see the 'related items'.
- 28mm (1 1/8") & 35mm (1 3/8") diameter Kwartz curtain poles with curtain rings are available - see the 'related items'.
- Curtain rings, brackets and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.