Part of the Design Studio collection from Swish, the Mondiale has a simple yet contemporary styling with popular ball finials which compliment all styles of interior decor.
Please note - eyelet curtain poles do not include curtain rings as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tabtop curtains as the poles thread directly through eyelets or sleeves at the top of the curtain heading.
Swish Eyelet curtain pole kit
Available in the 4 popular colours of satin silver, chrome, antique brass and graphite, the Mondiale has a 28mm (1 1/8") diameter which is perfect for hanging eyelet curtains as the eyelets usually have an internal diameter of around 40mm (1 9/16") which leaves enough clearance to pull your curtains without them snagging on the curtain poles.
Swish brackets are perfect for eyelet curtains
The supplied Swish brackets are extra strong, wall fixing and extendable and even though the pole has a 28mm (1 1/8") diameter, the strength of these brackets allows the Mondiale to support all curtain weights of up to 15kg.
As the brackets are extendable they can be used to help avoid potential window obstacles such as window handles and due to the 'S' shape wave heading on the curtains, a certain amount of space is required between the wall and the back of the pole, so the curtain fabric does not brush against the wall when opening and closing your curtains.
All standard colour coordinating screw fixings, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are supplied with Swish eyelet curtain poles.
Swish pole lengths
Available in lengths from 120cm (4 3/4") and up to 480cm (189") for furnishing extra large windows and patio doors, all lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied with a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden metal internal pole joiner and centre bracket. For a perfect fit, poles can be cut down easily at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are removable.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Includes extendable wall fix brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Please note - curtain rings are not supplied with eyelet curtain poles as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tab top curtains.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole which is the ideal diameter for the eyelets in eyelet curtains.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189 ”).
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix brackets supplied.
- Can be ceiling fixed by purchasing the Swish Extendable Top Fix Bracket for 28mm Poles - see the 'related items'.
- 28mm (1 1/8") & 35mm (1 3/8") diameter Mondiale curtain poles with curtain rings are available - see the 'related items'.
- Curtain rings, brackets and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.