Supplied with the beautiful Prisma faceted ball crystal finials from Swish Design Studio, adopting the colours in the room, the light bounces off the edge of the finials creating an amazing effect in your windows. The Swish Prisma is available in 4 popular colours of satin silver, chrome, antique brass and graphite to coordinate with all colour interiors and types of rooms.
Please note - this curtain pole does not include any curtain rings as they are not required when hanging Tabtop or eyelet curtains as the pole threads directly through the eyelets or loops at the top of the curtain heading.
Perfect for hanging eyelet or tabtop curtains
The Swish Prisma curtain pole has a 28mm (1 1/8") diameter which is perfect for hanging eyelet curtains as most eyelets in the curtain heading have a diameter of around 40mm (1 9/16"), this leaves plenty of room for you to open and close your curtains without them snagging on the pole.
Supplied with adjustable Swish brackets
Supplied with everything required for hanging eyelet curtains, the Prisma includes extra strong wall fix extendable brackets which allows you to alter the distance of your pole from the wall. This caters for the 'S' shape wave created by the curtain heading which requires some distance between the wall and the back of the pole. Extendable brackets also allow you to hang your curtains past protruding obstacles in the window like handles.
The brackets extends from 100mm (3 15/16") to 132mm (5 3/16") (wall to centre of pole measurement) and due to their strength, the Prisma will support heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg. All necessary colour coordinating fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are included.
Swish eyelet pole lengths
Available in lengths from 120cm (4 3/4") to 480cm (189") for furnishing extra large windows and patio doors. All lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied with a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden metal internal pole joiner and centre bracket. Poles can be trimmed down at home for a perfect fit using a junior hack saw, finials are removable.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Includes extendable wall fix brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Please note - curtain rings are not supplied with eyelet curtain poles as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tab top curtains.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole which is the ideal diameter for the eyelets in eyelet curtains.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189 ”).
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix brackets supplied.
- Can be ceiling fixed by purchasing the Swish Extendable Top Fix Bracket for 28mm Poles - see the 'related items'.
- 28mm (1 1/8") & 35mm (1 3/8") diameter Prisma curtain poles with curtain rings are available - see the 'related items'.
- Curtain rings, brackets and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.