The famous Swish Belgravia is now available in a 19mm (3/4") diameter for hanging medium weight curtains and the simple ball finials are ideal for both traditional and contemporary interiors.
The Belgravia curtain pole includes -
strong metal wall fix extendable brackets
, these allow you to set the projection of the pole to your required distance from the wall to miss any protruding window obstacles such as handles. The projection can be extended from 92mm (3 5/8") to 130mm (5 1/8") (wall to centre of pole).
Nylon lined metal curtain rings
offer a smooth and silent glide when opening and closing your curtains. Colour coordinating standard fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are supplied with every pole.
Available in 4 colours and 5 length options from 120cm (47 1/4") to 300cm (118 1/8”). Each length can be cut down at home for a perfect fit if required using a fine tooth saw. Simply remove the finials first by loosening the tiny grub screw found on the collar with the allen key provided. All pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied in 2 halves and include an internal pole joiner and an extra extendable bracket for centre support.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Complete set includes pole, wall fix extendable brackets, nylon lined curtain rings, finials, standard fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- 19mm diameter pole, the Belgravia is suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- All lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include an internal pole joiner and extra bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Brackets supplied are wall / face fixing.
- 28mm (1 1/8") and 35mm (1 3/8") diameter versions of this pole are available - see the 'related items'.
- Belgravia bay window curtain poles are available - see the 'related items'
- Extra curtain rings, wall fix brackets and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.