The Swish Brooklyn has minimal barrel style finials which are equally well suited to both modern and traditional interiors and can be fixed to the ceiling or a top fixing surface if you have little or no room for standard wall fixing.
Supplied as a complete kit
Suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg and available in 4 colours of satin steel, chrome, antique brass and graphite, the Swish Brooklyn includes all necessary quantities of Swish Top Fix Brackets, which are extendable, allowing you to alter the height of the curtain pole from the ceiling to suit. The brackets extend from 61mm (2 3/8") to 93mm (3 11/16") (ceiling to top of pole measurement) and include standard colour coordinating fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Nylon lined Swish curtain rings
Supplied with all the correct quantities of curtain rings for your chosen pole length, each curtain ring has nylon lining in the inside edge which proves a nice smooth and quieter glide when pulling your curtains.
Lengths of Swish curtain pole
Swish curtain poles start with lengths at 120cm (47 1/4") and go up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum length. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden metal internal pole joiner and an extra top fix bracket for centre support.
For a perfect fit, poles can be cut down at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first by loosening the tiny grub screw with the allen key provided.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Complete set includes pole, ceiling fix extendable brackets, nylon lined curtain rings, finials, standard fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- 28mm diameter pole, due to the extra strong brackets supplied the Brooklyn is suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- All lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include an internal pole joiner and extra bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Extra curtain rings, top fix brackets, recess brackets and matching curtain holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.