Page 1 of 5
Integra Inspired 28mm Collection
The Integra Inspired 28mm diameter metal collection allows you to create your ideal curtain pole by purchasing only the components required for fitting in your specific windows. The diameter of the rod and strength of the Linea or Curvatura brackets are suitable for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains.
The range is Integra’s premier collection of 28mm (1 1/4") diameter contemporary poles and accessories which are made from quality components and finished in an assortment of colours including white gloss, black gloss, chrome, satin nickel and black nickel. The poles are supplied in 1 piece in 3 sizes of 150cm (59 1/16"), 180cm (70 7/8") and 240cm (94 1/2"). Two poles can be joined together using an internal joiner with an extra bracket to support the join to achieve a maximum length of up to 480cm (189") for furnishing large windows and patio doors.
The stylish Linea and Curvatura brackets are wall fix only and the finials simply push onto the ends of each pole and secure by tightening the supplied grub screw. The curtain rings from the range have an internal plastic lining which reduces noise and help the drapes glide more easily during operation.
- The range is wall fix only.
- Poles can be trimmed to length at home with a fine tooth saw.
- Can achieve pole lengths of up to 480cm (189") for large windows.
- Suitable for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains.
- 2 working days for UK delivery.
- Free colour samples are available for the poles.
Bespoke Curtain Poles
1. Select your curtain pole colour and suitable length – poles are supplied in 1 piece in 3 sizes, join 2 poles together for longer lengths with a joiner and extra bracket for centre support.
2. Choose your brackets – both the Linea and Curvatura are wall fix only.
3. Choose your finials, each finial secures to the pole with a supplied grub screw.
4. Purchase curtain rings if necessary (6 per pack), we recommend 1 x ring for every 10cm (3 15/16") of pole length.