Shopping for curtain holdbacks can be a tricky task. With the abundance of styles on the market, choosing the correct ones takes time and effort. This blog post will explain everything there is to know about decorative curtain holdbacks and how to shop for them.
- January 03, 2023
- October 24, 2022
From finials to centre support brackets, a full curtain pole set includes many parts that come together to help you hang your curtains. If you have never mounted a pole, these names may feel like a foreign language. Understanding what these parts are called and their purposes are extremely helpful in knowing what to expect in your kit. So, let’s learn some basic window treatment vocabulary! Note - this guide is for straight poles only.
- September 15, 2022
With the rise in energy prices in the UK, keeping your house warm without turning the heating on is becoming as important as ever before. Whether you have a cool bedroom, a loft, an attic, or a large room facing north, you can make your space warmer by eliminating any drafts. Luckily, many types of curtains, blinds, and curtain hardware are designed to keep the heat inside. Here are the six best window coverings to keep cold out.
- July 30, 2021A big challenge for many of us when we redesign or decorate our place is working out what our interior design style is, and how best to match different design elements we like to this style. Curtains can be one of the hardest things to choose but are often one of the things that make the most difference to the look of a room.
- July 14, 2021More and more people are becoming aware of our impact on the environment. And more of us are making the effort to live a greener life. You can incorporate being eco-friendly into almost every area of your life, even in your interior design. If you’re redecorating or redesigning your home, here’s how you can make your interior design more eco-friendly.
- June 10, 2021Quality curtains are often a pricey investment. That is why before buying any window treatment it is so easy to make mistakes that can become very costly. The last thing you want is to invest the time and money and get your curtains wrong. So, here are common curtain mistakes that you should avoid before buying.
- April 29, 2021You probably don’t think about your windowsill that much. This is fine, but you could be missing out on some valuable décor opportunities. In fact, there are a lot beautiful windowsill ideas to choose from. To dress your windowsill beautifully or maximize your space, take a look below to find out more about the effective use of space for your windowsill ideas.
- March 18, 2021A lot of houses don’t have much space for their back garden. However, all of us want our gardens to look beautiful, don’t we? And many of us would prefer to have a small back garden than not have one at all. So, we have gathered here some small back garden ideas to maximise your outside space. Make your small back garden look bigger than it really is with these tips.