- July 30, 2021A big challenge for many of us when we redesign or decorate our place is working out what our interior design style is, and how best to match different design elements we like to this style. Curtains can be one of the hardest things to choose but are often one of the things that make the most difference to the look of a room.
- July 14, 2021More and more people are becoming aware of our impact on the environment. And more of us are making the effort to live a greener life. You can incorporate being eco-friendly into almost every area of your life, even in your interior design. If you’re redecorating or redesigning your home, here’s how you can make your interior design more eco-friendly.
- June 10, 2021Quality curtains are often a pricey investment. That is why before buying any window treatment it is so easy to make mistakes that can become very costly. The last thing you want is to invest the time and money and get your curtains wrong. So, here are common curtain mistakes that you should avoid before buying.
- April 29, 2021You probably don’t think about your windowsill that much. This is fine, but you could be missing out on some valuable décor opportunities. In fact, there are a lot beautiful windowsill ideas to choose from. To dress your windowsill beautifully or maximize your space, take a look below to find out more about the effective use of space for your windowsill ideas.
- March 18, 2021A lot of houses don’t have much space for their back garden. However, all of us want our gardens to look beautiful, don’t we? And many of us would prefer to have a small back garden than not have one at all. So, we have gathered here some small back garden ideas to maximise your outside space. Make your small back garden look bigger than it really is with these tips.
- Sometimes giving your home a little makeover is needed, especially when it comes to your living room. However, any type of redecorating in your living room can cost a lot of money, right? Well, not necessarily! If you want to do a little bit of re-decorating, you can do, even if money is limited. Here are some budget redecorating living room ideas.
- January 14, 2021Just like fashion, in the interior world, trends come and go. Whether you’re looking to update or refresh a room, or perhaps renovate the entire home, here are some top interior design trends for your living room, bedroom or any room in your house that you can expect for 2021. We also gathered some handy tips and ideas from popular interior design bloggers to help you easily create the latest trends 2021.
- December 04, 2020For most people, Christmas is their favourite time of the year, and once December arrives, the excitement reaches fever pitch. During this period, one thing a lot of people like to do is adorn their house in the build-up to Christmas Day. The decorations you cannot do without are Christmas wreaths and garlands. In this post, we will provide you with some great suggestions on how you can decorate your home with Christmas wreaths and garlands and the various options you have available, as well as some other decorations and festive suggestions for your home.
- November 04, 2020
Scandinavian interior design (or hygge) is very much sought after due to its functionality and comfort. Following the hype of hygge design, it’s certainly an interior trend that shows no signs of going out of style anytime soon. If you’re looking to create a Scandinavian - inspired interior in your home, then here are some helpful tips. We asked Ingrid Opstad, a Norwegian journalist and author of That Scandinavian Feeling Blog, to share insigths into how to create modern Scandinavian style bedroom or living room at your home.