Page 3 of 5
Museum 45mm Wooden Curtain Rods
The range is suitable for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains and the curtain poles are supplied as complete sets with all necessary amounts of wooden rings and wall fix cup brackets for your chosen length of pole. All finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions are also supplied with the sets. Extra packs of 6 wooden curtain rings, recess supports for fixing a pole between adjacent walls, stylish antique brass metal brackets and wooden curtain holdbacks are all available for a beautiful finish ideal for both traditional and contemporary interiors.
- Premium quality, made on behalf of Museum by Byron & Byron.
- All made, finished, stained or painted in England.
- Manufactured using high quality FSC woods.
- Range includes complete pole sets, metal antique brass brackets, recess brackets, holdbacks and curtain rings.
- Rods can be cut down at home using a fine tooth saw.
- Delivered within 2 working days of placing your order.
- Free colour samples are available.
- Free cut down service available.