Swish 35mm Elements
Page 1 of 6
Page 1 of 6
Elements Curtain Poles by Swish
The Elements curtain poles are supplied as sets, which include all necessary amounts of nylon lined metal curtain rings which provide a nice smooth and silent glide when operating your curtains and extra strong extendable wall fixing brackets which allow you to alter the distance of the projection of your curtain pole from the wall.
Standard colour coordinating fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are all included.
Swish Elements Curtain Accessories
Eyelet Curtain Stops - which slide onto the pole to prevent the ends of eyelet curtains from riding back up the pole when closing your curtains.
Curtain Rings - extra packs of 4 are available and are the same as the rings supplied with the curtain pole sets. Each ring has a nylon lining in the inside edge which allows your curtains to glide smoothly and quietly along the pole as your pull your curtains.
Curtain Pole Brackets - wall fix or ceiling fix brackets are available, both are extendable and allow you to alter the projection of your pole from the wall or ceiling to avoid potential window obstacles.
The wall fix brackets are the same as the brackets supplied with the curtain poles, purchase the ceiling fix brackets should you need to fix your curtain pole to the ceiling if there is little or no space for wall fixing.
Recess Brackets - are available for fitting a pole in a gap between 2 walls, finials must be discarded as the brackets fit onto each end of the pole.
Foldaway Holdbacks - supplied in pairs, the Swish holdbacks keep the curtains away from the window opening to beautifully frame your windows, allow more natural light into the room and ensure curtains keep their uniform folds when either closed or open.
- Includes chunky 35mm (1 3/8") diameter curtain pole sets, extra curtain rings, extra brackets and matching curtain holdbacks.
- Available in 4 colours of satin silver, antique brass, chrome and graphite.
- Extra strong poles and components all manufactured from heavy gauge metal.
- All poles can be trimmed down at home using a junior hacksaw
- Curtain poles from the range are suitable for supporting a total curtain weight of up to 15kg.
- All Swish products are supplied with a 1 years guarantee.
- Fast delivery for all Swish products.