Swish Design Studio 35mm
Page 3 of 16
Page 3 of 16
Curtain Poles Suitable for all types of windows
Sleek and versatile, the collection allows you to choose the components to add to your pole to beautifully furnish all types of windows from simple straight windows to complicated bays. As well as their obvious sleek and stylish designs, the Design Studio poles and components are made from heavy gauge toughened metals and fit together perfectly allowing you to make a curtain pole that not only looks stunning but works like a dream!
Ideal for supporting heavy curtains
Suitable for hanging heavy weight curtain fabrics of up to 15kg, the collection has been vigorously tested at Swish to ensure heavy weight curtains operate perfectly and safely in your windows.
The pole sets and accessories are available in 4 coordinating colour ways of satin silver, chrome, antique brass and graphite, when choosing a colour try matching your curtain pole with existing furniture in your room such as light switches or door handles.
Mix and Match to create your own unique curtain pole
Catering for all tastes and interior design styles, the Design studio range boasts an exciting collection of finials which simply screw directly into the collars supplied with the curtain poles. From simple ball finials to ornate flower designs in materials ranging from metal to glass, perspex and sandstone, creating your own curtain pole to match your individual style has never been so much fun!
- Range includes curtain pole sets, accessories and finials which can all purchased separately to create your own curtain pole.
- Top (ceiling fixing) standard and passing brackets are available for Design Studio straight and bay window pole sets.
- Recess brackets are available for hanging a pole in a gap between two walls.
- Bay return kits are available (which can also be used to add an extra angle bend in your bay).
- Range is available in 4 colours of satin steel, chrome, antique brass and graphite.
- Extra strong poles and components, made from heavy gauge metal.
- Poles can be cut down to length at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- Suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains up to 15kg.