Rolls Modern County 45mm Range
Page 1 of 9
This most attractive wooden curtain pole collection will add a country charm to your decor. The wood used for the poles and accessories is FSC approved and grown in managed forests. The poles are hand finished, either being stained or painted by skilled craftsmen in the U.K. in a range of attractive colours and finishes of light oak, dark oak, rosewood, gold black, gold ivory, brushed ivory and brushed cream.
The 45mm (1 3/4") diameter range can be supplied as a complete set or sold in individual components, allowing you to create your own curtain pole to best suit the requirements of your windows. The sturdy pole will be suitable for heavy weight curtains.
If you wish to buy the components of the pole separately, the range includes a pole which is available in 1 piece and in multiple lengths. You then have a choice of fixing cups, architrave and recess brackets, curtain rings and finials. Co-ordinating holdbacks are also available which will add a beautiful finishing touch to your window furnishings.
- Supplied as complete kits or components for creating your own pole.
- Wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests.
- Rods can be trimmed at home with a fine tooth saw.
- Suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains.
- Delivered within 2 working days.
- All products include a standard 1 years manufacturing warranty.
- Free samples are available to check colours.