Cameron Fuller Ball Metal Curtain Holdback
Sold individually, the beautifully hand forged Cameron Fuller Ball curtain holdback is manufactured from solid steel in the west country of England and colour powder coated for extra strength and durability in 7 colours to coordinate with the Cameron Fuller metal collection of curtain poles and accessories.
The ball is a simple and traditional design with a slight rustic forged metal feel and the introduction of modern colours makes it a popular choice for both classic and modern interiors.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
Designed to add that finishing touch to your windows; a holdback embraces each curtain and holds it away from the window opening to beautifully frame your windows and curtains, which also allows more natural light into your room during the day. If you have pleated curtains, a holdback will also help maintain the uniform folds in the fabric.
Each holdback is suitable for supporting a heavy weight curtain and is supplied with standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Select your required colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for measurements and further info.
- Sold individually.
- Part of the Cameron Fuller collection of 19mm (3/4") & 32mm (1 1/4") metal curtain poles and accessories.
- Hand made from solid steel by Cameron Fuller in Devon.
- Suitable for a heavy weight curtain.
- Includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Coordinating curtain poles and accessories are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
|Range||Cameron Fuller Metal|
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.