Cameron Fuller Cage Finial for 32mm Metal Curtain Poles
Sold as singles, the stunning Cage curtain pole finial has a beautiful ornate design inspired by rustic forged traditional English blacksmiths, its size and shape will highlight your window décor and perfectly suit both traditional and modern interior design.
The cage is part of the 32mm (1 1/4") collection from Cameron Fuller and is designed to fit onto poles with this diameter.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
Each finial is beautifully hand made from sold steel by skilled craftsmen at Cameron Fuller in Devon – please note as they are hand made no two finials will be exactly the same. Available in 7 colours to match the rest of the collection, each finial is colour powder coated for an even, durable and quality finish.
To fit, simply slot the finial onto the end of the pole and secure in place by tightening the tiny grub screw located on the finial collar.
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Part of the metal collection of 32mm (1 1/4") poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Finial sold individually.
- Hand made from steel in Cornwall and colour powder coated for strength and durability.
- Coordinating pole, curtain rings, brackets and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
|Range||Cameron Fuller Metal|
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.