Cameron Fuller Collar Finial for 32mm Metal Curtain Poles
- Sold individually.
- Simple, modern and discreet finial for 32mm (1 1/4") curtain poles.
- Hand made in the UK from colour powder coated solid steel.
Sold as singles, the Cameron Fuller Collar metal finial for 32mm (1 1/4") diameter metal poles, has a simple and unfussy design, perfect for both modern and traditional interiors.
Each finial is beautifully hand crafted by Cameron Fuller in Devon and brings a timeless forged metal feel to your window décor. Available in 7 colours which are all colour powder coated for an even and durable finish.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
The finial simply slots onto the end of a 32mm (1 1/4") diameter pole and secures by tightening the tiny grub screw.
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Part of the metal collection of 32mm (1 1/4") poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Finial sold individually.
- Hand made from steel in Cornwall and colour powder coated for strength and durability.
- Coordinating pole, curtain rings, brackets and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.