Galleria 35mm Metal Pole Only
Delivery: Up to 2 working days
Please select your options to view specification
Please select your options to view
Product Code: 4543R/120
Product Code: 4543R/150
Product Code: 4543R/180
Product Code: 4543R/200
Product Code: 4543R/240
Product Code: 4400R/120
Product Code: 4400R/150
Product Code: 4400R/180
Product Code: 4400R/200
Product Code: 4400R/240
Product Code: 4401R/120
Product Code: 4401R/150
Product Code: 4401R/180
Product Code: 4401R/200
Product Code: 4401R/240
Product Code: 5320R/120
Product Code: 5320R/150
Product Code: 5320R/180
Product Code: 5320R/200
Product Code: 5320R/240
Guaranteed Safe & Secure Checkout
You Qualify for Free Delivery!
Free UK Delivery
Free & Fast UK delivery for orders over £75.
28 Days Return
This item can be returned within 28 days of delivery
We back all products with a 1 year guarantee
The Galleria lengths of pole only are available in four colours and five lengths. Each length of pole is supplied in once piece and includes an internal pole joiner allowing two poles to be joined together to achieve longer lengths of up to 480cm (157 1/2”). Accessories including curtain rings, brackets, recess brackets, end caps, finials and holdbacks can be purchased from the ‘Related Items’ section below allowing you to customise your curtain pole to best match your requirements.
- Supplied as a length of pole with an internal pole joiner. (Joiner can be found in the end of the curtain pole)
- Each length of pole is supplied in 1 piece (allowing 2 poles to be joined to create longer lengths).
- Curtain rings, end brackets, centre brackets, recess brackets, finials, end caps and holdbacks are all available to purchase from the ‘Related Items’ section below.
- All 35mm (1 3/8") Galleria and G2 Galleria curtain poles and pole accessories are compatible with each other.
- Can be cut down to length using a junior hacksaw.
- 35mm (1 3/8") diameter for heavy weight curtains.
- Fast delivery.
- Free colour samples are available on request.
- End brackets are wall/face fixed and used as standard on the Galleria poles (sold as singles).
- Recess brackets are used when hanging a pole inside a window recess or a gap between two walls (sold as singles).
- Centre brackets are used for supporting the join when two poles are joined together, or as centre support for longer lengths (sold as singles).
Share your thoughts with other customers and you could win £100 voucher to spend at polesandblinds.com.
T&C applyWrite a review
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.