The Shiny Studded Ball metal curtain pole is part of our premium quality collection from Galleria. The pole and components are made from quality steel and the simplistic yet contemporary design of the ball finials with small decorative raised studs will add depth and contrast to your window dressing.
Complete curtain poles
The curtain poles are supplied complete with all necessary components provided for hanging your curtains, including nylon lined metal curtain rings which deliver a smooth and silent glide when operating your curtains. Strong and stylish metal wall fix brackets, finials, fixing screws, wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The pole has a large diameter of 50mm (2”) and is ideal for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg (55lbs).
Curtain pole lengths
Galleria pole lengths start at 120cm (47 1/4") and going up to 480cm (189") maximum length for furnishing extra large windows. Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in two halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and Galleria centre bracket.
Poles can be easily cut down to length at home using a junior hacksaw, the finials are easy to remove first.
Supplied curtain pole brackets
Extra strong wall fixing brackets made from solid steel (shown in brushed silver) - select your required colour and pole length and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements.
Images below - Left image: Supplied Galleria End Brackets. Right image: Galleria Centre Bracket, supplied with pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8") and above.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all necessary quantities of curtain rings, brackets, finials, fixings and fitting instructions.
- FREE next working day UK delivery.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg (55lbs).
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189").
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A thinner 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version of this curtain pole is available – see the ‘related items’.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess brackets) and coordinating holdbacks are available to purchase separately – see the ‘related items’.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.