Rolls Neo 28mm Metal Pole Only
- Supplied as 1 piece lengths of pole only
- Poles can be joined to achieve longer lengths
- Joining piece, finials, brackets and curtain rings are sold separately (see ‘Related Items’)
Part of the Rolls Neo 28mm (1 1/8") range of Mix and Match curtain poles, the Neo 28mm (1 1/8") pole only is supplied as a piece of pole only and is available in the four colours of chrome, stainless steel, black nickel and spun brass to perfectly coordinate with the rest of the range.
- Pole only supplied in 1 piece.
- 2 poles can be joined to achieve even longer lengths.
- All joining pieces, brackets, finials and curtain rings are sold separately.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter for medium to heavy weight curtains.
- Poles can be cut to length using a junior hacksaw.
- We advise longer pole lengths of 240cm and above are supported with a center bracket.
- We do not recommend mixing this product with other ranges or brands as they will most likely be incompatible.
- Extendable Cup Brackets – These are wall fixed and extendable allowing the projection of your pole to adjust from the wall, these are the brackets supplied with the 28mm Rolls Neo curtain pole sets.
- Cylinder Brackets – A standard wall fixing Rolls Neo bracket.
- Ceiling Brackets – For ceiling fixing a curtain pole.
- Heavy Duty End & Centre Brackets – For hanging heavier weight curtains of up to 15kg (also ideal for making a bay window curtain pole for eyelet curtains).
- Recess Brackets – For hanging a curtain pole in a window recess or tight gap.
- Double Brackets – For creating a double curtain pole.
- Passover Brackets – When used with Passover Rings, allow curtains to draw past support brackets (ideal for bay windows).
|Rolls Neo 28mm Fitting Instructions (pdf)||556.7 KB||Download|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.