Rolls Neo 28mm Oak Pole Only
- Solid Oak wood 28mm (1 1/8") pole only – Available in various lengths.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw.
- Make your own curtain pole – brackets, rings and finials sold separately.
The Rolls Neo Oak pole only is part of the mix and match collection which allows you to create your own unique curtain pole to best suit your décor or type of window.
The pole is made from solid natural Oak wood and has a diameter of 28mm (1 1/8"). When fitted with the correct quantities of Rolls Neo corresponding brackets, will support medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
Pole lengths start at 120cm (47 1/4") and go up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum length. Pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a double ended joining screw. Please note – if a pole is supplied in 2 halves then a centre bracket will be required.
Poles can be easily cut down for a perfect fit at home using a fine tooth saw.
How to make your own curtain pole
1. Choose your pole length – lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw. A centre bracket is recommended for pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and required if the pole is supplied in two halves.
2. Choose your brackets –
- Extendable Cup Brackets – These are wall fixing and extendable allowing the projection of your pole to adjust from the wall.
- Cylinder Brackets – A standard and stylish wall fixing Rolls Neo bracket.
- Top Fix Bracket – For ceiling fixing your curtain pole.
- Recess Bracket – For fitting the pole in a recess window or gap between two walls.
- Passover Brackets – When used with passover rings, your curtain will glide over these supports.
3. Choose your finials – Sold in pairs, Rolls Neo manufacture a large selection to cater for all style interiors.
4. Choose curtain rings if required – Sold in packs of 6, you will need 1 x curtain ring for every 10cm (3 15/16") of pole length.
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.