Rolls Neo Oak Stud 35mm Wooden Curtain Poles
- Striking contrast of solid natural oak pole and stud finials with metal brackets and rings.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix brackets, finials and fixing screws. Fitting instructions included.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - up to 2 working days.
Included in the new collection from Rolls Neo, the impressive mix of oak and metal brings a contemporary and modern style suitable for all homes and apartments.
Complete Rolls Neo curtain pole sets
Supplied complete to hang your curtains, the Rolls Neo Oak Stud includes all necessary quantity of metal curtain rings with nylon lining in the inside edge of each ring which delivers a quiet and effortless glide when pulling your curtains.
The cylinder metal wall fixing brackets supplied are sleek in their design, easy to fit and coordinate with the rest of the curtain pole set beautifully. The finials are made from solid oak with colour coordinating metal collars. Fixing screws, wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are included with each curtain pole.
The pole diameter of 35mm (1 3/8") is suitable for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
Rolls Neo curtain pole lengths
Pole lengths start at 120cm (47 1/4") and go up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum size. Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") include an extra bracket for centre support and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
To achieve the perfect fit, poles can be easily cut down to length at home using a junior hacksaw. The finials can be removed easily by first loosening a tiny grub screw on the finial collar with the allen key provided.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all metal curtain rings, metal cylinder wall fixing brackets, Oak finials, colour coordinating fixing screws, wall plugs and fitting instructions.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - up to 2 working days
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A 28mm diameter version of this curtain pole is available for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess and ceiling fix) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.