Rolls Neo Trumpet 28mm Wooden Eyelet Curtain Pole
- An ultramodern contrast of solid natural oak poles with metal trumpet finials and brackets suitable for Eyelet and Tab top curtains.
- No curtain rings are included as they are not required when hanging these styles of curtains.
- Includes extendable wall fix brackets for adjusting the projection of the curtain pole.
A regal choice from the new Rolls Neo collection of curtain poles and accessories, the Trumpet brings a tasteful style suitable for all modern home or apartment.
Complete Rolls Neo eyelet curtain poles
Supplied complete and ready to hang your curtains, the pole has an ideal diameter of 28mm (1 1/8”) for eyelet curtains that usually have an internal diameter of 40mm (1 9/16”), giving enough clearance for a smooth glide when opening and closing your curtains.
No rings are supplied with eyelet curtain pole sets as they are unnecessary when hanging eyelet or tab top curtains as the pole threads directly through the eyelets or sleeves at the top of the curtain heading.
Sturdy and attractive extendable brackets are included and these allow you to select the distance of the curtain pole from the wall. This is perfect for catering for the ‘S’ shape wave heading created by this style of curtain, where the fabric bunches up between the wall and back of the pole. All finials, standard fixing screws with wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are all included.
The strength of the brackets and diameter of the pole makes the Rolls Neo Trumpet ideal for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
Rolls Neo Eyelet curtain pole length choices
The Rolls Neo Trumpet wooden eyelet pole sets are available in lengths beginning from 120cm (47 1/4") and going up in increments to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum size. Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") include an extra bracket for centre support and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
If the pole length you need is not available, poles can be easily cut down to size at home using a junior hacksaw. The finials are easily removed using the allen key provided to loosen the tiny grub screw on the finial collar.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Curtain rings are not included with this style of curtain pole.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Extendable wall fix brackets, finials, fixing screws with plugs and fitting instructions are included.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a junior hacksaw.
- A standard version of this curtain pole is available with curtain rings - see the ‘related items’.
- Curtain rings, extra brackets (alternative brackets include recess, ceiling fix, cylinder and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the ‘related items’.
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.