Beautiful curtains need to be fitted to a beautiful curtain pole and this stunning eyelet curtain pole from Speedy products will certainly fit the remit. The classically elegant pole is available in 4 metal finishes and is supplied complete with brackets, finials and fixings. Matching curtain holdbacks are also available.
Supplied as a complete kit and easy to fit with all screws and fixings, our curtain poles are also supplied with easy to follow fitting instructions assuring your curtain pole hangs beautifully without any hassle. The strong pole and components are all made from metal and the supplied brackets are extendable which allows you to extend or reduce the projection of your pole from the wall if required.
This type of bracket is important when hanging eyelet curtains as the ‘S’ shape wave created once the curtains are threaded onto the pole requires a larger gap between the back of the pole and the wall than conventional curtains. Extendable brackets also allow you to extend your pole past protuding obstacles such as window handles.
The pole has a 28mm diameter which is ideal for eyelets as usually eyelet curtains have an internal eyelet diameter of between 40mm – 45mm, leaving enough room for you to operate your curtains without them snagging. Our range of eyelet curtain poles is growing all the time so please browse the entire collection here
Available in 4 colours to coordinate with all interiors and available in long lengths of up to 400cm (157 1/2") for large windows, lengths of 250cm (98 7/16") and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden internal pole joiner and an extra extendable bracket for centre support. Lengths can be trimmed down at home if required with a junior hacksaw; finials remove first by loosening a tiny grub screw located on the finial collar with the supplied Allen key.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Stated lengths exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete curtain pole kit for hanging eyelet curtains includes the pole, wall fix extendable brackets, finials, fixings, screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- 28mm (1 1/4") diameter pole, suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Can be cut down at home with a fine tooth saw.
- Lengths of 250cm (98 7/16”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with an internal joiner and centre bracket.
- Extra brackets and coordinating curtain holdbacks are available – see the ‘related items’.
- A Speedy Aztec 28mm curtain pole supplied with rings is available for curtains with standard headings – see the ‘related items’.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.