Speedy Eton 28mm Metal Curtain Poles
Delivery: Up to 4 working days
- Complete kit ready to fit, includes all rings, brackets, finials, fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Simple, minimal stud end curtain pole.
- 28mm (1 1/8”) diameter pole, suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
A simple, stylish and minimal metal curtain pole set, the Speedy Eton features stud end finials which remain one of the most popular choices for traditional as well as modern interiors.
Complete curtain poles ready to fit
The Speedy Eton has a standard 28mm (1 1/8”) diameter pole which is perfect for hanging medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 8kg.
Please note – a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for heavier weight curtains of up to 12kg. View Speedy Eton 35mm curtain pole.
Each curtain ring is supplied with nylon lining in the inside which provides a nice smooth and quiet glide when pulling your curtains.
Please note – this curtain pole is now supplied with the standard lined rings which have a rounded edge, not the flat edged curtain rings shown in the product image.
Includes Speedy IDC brackets
Engineered for style and strength, the Speedy IDC wall fixing brackets have a contemporary cylinder design and are extendable, which allows you to increase or reduce the projection of the curtain pole from the wall. Ideal for hanging curtains past protruding window obstacles such as door handles and blinds if needs be.
The bracket projection extends from 92mm (3 5/8"), to 125mm (4 15/16"), wall to centre of pole measurement.
All necessary quantities of standard metal fixing screws are included, along with easy to follow fitting instructions.
Curtain pole lengths
Pole lengths start at 150cm (59 1/16") and go up to 400cm (157 1/2") maximum length. Pole lengths of 250cm (98 7/16") and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden internal pole joiner and a centre bracket.
For a perfect fit, poles can be easily trimmed down at home using a fine tooth saw. The finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required length and colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Includes nylon lined curtain rings, IDC extendable wall fix brackets, finials, fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Suitable for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Lengths of 250cm (98 7/16") and above are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a fine tooth saw.
- Extra brackets, curtain rings and coordinating holdback are available to purchase separately, see the ‘related items’ below.
- A 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version of the Eton is available for heavier weight curtains of up to 12kg, see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- An eyelet curtain pole (supplied with no curtain rings) version of this Speedy Eton is available, see the ‘Related Items’ below.
Up to 4 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.